• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If you were to give yourself your own fighting level, what would it be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DP's Mario

Smash Ace
Hey guys. No one I know asked this question but....Well, you know how you can always give a computer a level to fight them on? Like between numbers 1 - 9? Well, since we are all more advanced then a computer, what level would you give yourself? For me? I'd be about.....A lvl. 65 opponent. What would you give yourselves (Between 1 - 100)?

P.S. - Be honest, guys. Because if I found out who you are on SSBB online and you lied about your level, I'll be....disappointed.

SSoH

Smash Journeyman
OVER 9000!!!!!!
Rofl. That video is kinda funny.

I dunno what mine would be. maybe between 60-75? Average or slightly above average I would say, whatever number that would be. i'm nowhere near as I want to be, but I'll get there someday.

I

i8waffles612

I would say.... considering i have been playing for about only almost 2 months (lol)..

50-75

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
These threads are always flawed.

If you ranked yourself among everyone that owns Smash, sure 50-75 may be accurate.

If you ranked yourself among the people that actually play smash, most of you would probably drop to to 10-25 range.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom