• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If you were to change one thing about Roy that would skyrocket him to Top Tier

Amaterachu1

Smash Cadet
But anyways if we're gonna keep the hilt aspect... his dash attack needs to be fixed is step one. And a lot of his moves need to just... connect.
His sword needs a little more knockback perhaps so he isn't swinging around a noodle sword.
And honestly that may be it. If his moves can connect finally, and knockback mostly letting him kill is enabled he'd probably be a decent character.

but I'm a low level Shiek main, so like lol to me his sword doesn't seem too bad in knockback power until one of you guys show me a Roy compilation of him being terrible.

Rain0

Smash Apprentice
Guess it's my turn to post.

I honestly would just import his Brawl Minus and Project M moves.

itsbme

Game on!
Slippi.gg
BME#828
Make all his attacks that set opponent on fire have additional stun.

hand

Smash Cadet
Make his upthrow kill twice as early and he is actually a top tier threat now. Fixing his missing hitboxes and his shield would just be QOL at this point lol

Top Bottom