• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If you were forced to sleep in a coffin....

Starmanclock

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Fangzthewolf
If you were forced to sleep in a coffin as your new bed, would you? I would, it would be kinda interesting with the lid and everything.

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
I would totally do it if they padded it and had some sort of blanket substitute. There wouldn't be any benefits to it except complete domination winage. It'd be cool if there were lights and maybe a small television in there as well. I just hope that i dont hit my head when I wake up.

PS: Vampires are the sexiest species alive. Fact

OF 'til I OD

More vibes, please.
3DS FC
3797-8618-3772
Switch FC
SW-4939-9118-0296
I'd always be afraid I'd somehow be locked in.

=O

Jazzy Jinx

♥♪!?
Hiemie said:
If I see a trailing elipses title again, you're in for a WORLD OF PAIN!
Apparentlly, you are in a world of pain.

On a side note, has the Proom become so dull now that we are seriously getting topics like this?

D-20 Dice

Smash Ace
He means as a bed. You would still have the option of sleeping on the floor or a form of furniture.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
floor would give more room. Coffin is too confined. Bigger coffin, then yeah. I'd sleep in it.

tmw_redcell

ULTRA GORGEOUS
BRoomer
Apparentlly, you are in a world of pain.

On a side note, has the Proom become so dull now that we are seriously getting topics like this?
Actually, I consider this a step up.

And I would rather sleep on the ground. It takes me a lot of sprawling to get to sleep. But then after I fall asleep I suppose my vampire-she slaves could move me to the coffin so it's easier on my transylvanian bones. Then they'd go back to having sexy pillow fights. Except the pillows are sacks of flesh filled with blood. So hot.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Anything that constricts my movement sends primal shocks to my brain.

I'd start freaking out... probably punch through it... kill some people... blow up buildings. That sort of stuff.

Nothing much different than any other claustrophobic person.

The fact that it's a coffin doesn't freak me out. It's just that it's so... small.

Mediocre

Ziz
BRoomer
Is the floor carpeted? Is the coffin cushioned, or just hard wood? Is the coffin dirty? Does it smell corpsey or has it been well cleaned?

If I'm choosing between floor or coffin I've gotta know these things. Your initial post gives too little information. There's no way I can make a decision.

Starmanclock

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Fangzthewolf
Is the floor carpeted? Is the coffin cushioned, or just hard wood? Is the coffin dirty? Does it smell corpsey or has it been well cleaned?

If I'm choosing between floor or coffin I've gotta know these things. Your initial post gives too little information. There's no way I can make a decision.
I believe that most coffins now are cushioned.

Vicious Delicious

tetigit destruens
Switch FC
SW 0141 8170 9257
I never tussle when I sleep, I'm like a mummy man. Plus, assuming I could open it again, I'd close the lid. The dark would help with my sleep.

And I aggree, I wouldn't want to have sex with a ho :{

Top Bottom