• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If you see someone doing little but taunting and screwing around online, post here.

Blazer

Smash Ace
I do it with a pink cpt. Falcon. Same taunt over and over again too. "SHOW ME YOUR MOVES!" then the only move I'll use is the Falcon/aka Flamingo punch. And I usually win to boot.

Ch-Akruru

Smash Cadet
I've never seen somebody do that, but I spam HIIIIIIIII as a White Kirby all the time. (Along with his Fmash, which I tend to spam across the room for cheap KOs.)

Looper

Smash Journeyman
dont worry. everyone does it.
quoted for emphasis

also, i think it's safe to say that there are thousands out there who do the same thing in a dark costume. just imagine if they all came here and made a thread telling everyone "If you see a dark character taunting the whole time.. etcetera" then yeah, there would be a lot of threads. don't give anyone ideas, hahah

Froilen

Smash Apprentice
one time I was DK playing online and my DAD ask me to do some thinks, and I left the game on... the other player was Ike, I thig he frustaded playing against a inmovile oponent hee he hee... there were 3 figths

Zodiac

Smash Master
I love taunting with "Brawl sucks" over and over again online, and offline I just taunt "Show me yo moves" with falcon.

Wander

Smash Journeyman
I've gotten so tired of the awful online, I rarely do anything but screw around. I crouchspam, flicker my shield on and off, spam certain attacks as taunts, crawl back and forth, etc. If I go with Dedede, I crouch the entire match. Luigi gets the M.C. Hammer crawl treatment, Ness tells everyone it's O.K., so on and so forth. I haven't had a serious online match in months.

tEhrXXz0r

Smash Journeyman
My friend played as Bowser and he spammed side-taunt which read, "LOL!" Me and my other friend just stood there blankly staring at him for what seemed like an eternity. Next thing you know, the Bowser dashes towards my other friend and side-B's for a Bowsercide, leaving me with a hilarious win! XD

SmashMan_026

Smash Apprentice
I dont taunt much, I try to get a lot of combos in, but THE LAG IS GOD AWFUL SO I CANT. Honestly, its like, after I hit A, my character, 5 seconds later, goes, "Oh, I'm sorry, did you press the attack button? Sorry." and then perfroms the action I wanted them to. Its not my connection though, the people I get matched with have crappy connections. I HAVE SEEN THE DARK LINK TAUNTER THOUGH I KO'D YOU TWICE IN ONE ROUND. Caps lock is for cruise control.

Rauzaruke

Smash Apprentice
I do this all the time just for fun. For example last night a Wolf player in team battle was being an ******* through his spamming and taunting. So when I was teamed with him I chose Snake and repetitively taunted and let the other players beat the living crap out of me. I would recover the wrong way, C-4/grenade/mine/edgehog the Wolf whenever I could. Eventually the other two players caught on and just teamed up on the Wolf since they do I wasn't going to do anything to them. Then when I played against him I whooped his ***, and his partners would do the same thing I did. XD

Someone needs to make a video collaboration of Wifi moments like this. :/

Oi Kyon

Smash Journeyman
I kept on taunting with Jigglypuff one time during a couple sets, although I was the one who stayed out of the action, I ended up winning the match during the end. After a while, one of the Ikes only tried to KO me.

SmashMan_026

Smash Apprentice
I do this all the time just for fun. For example last night a Wolf player in team battle was being an ******* through his spamming and taunting. So when I was teamed with him I chose Snake and repetitively taunted and let the other players beat the living crap out of me. I would recover the wrong way, C-4/grenade/mine/edgehog the Wolf whenever I could. Eventually the other two players caught on and just teamed up on the Wolf since they do I wasn't going to do anything to them. Then when I played against him I whooped his ***, and his partners would do the same thing I did. XD

Someone needs to make a video collaboration of Wifi moments like this. :/
I have a feeling that Wolf user was my friend from Indiana... haha....

Kayube

Smash Rookie
I don't do this sort of thing. Mostly because I have spectator on and I really hate it when someone I bet on does this, so I don't want to stoop to their level.

mzink*

Smash Ace
I don't mind a good joke, but then I'm easily amused. Dude at least it's not real money lol, it's just video game money, you're not really goin broke, you can get it back in a jiffy.

SmashMan_026

Smash Apprentice
yeah, i got that. i have 9999 coins, its not a big deal, just thought i would emphasize how annoying it was. i usually bet disgusting amounts of coins on spectator anyway, i have nothing else to do with them. i could use them to get trophies i guess...

tj_odee

Smash Rookie
i faced a captain falcon online that used taunts all the time! and he did a move scam or wtv its called. He kept using falcon punch. Which was REALLY anooying after awhile.

Top Bottom