• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If you could steal one attribute from a character and apply it to your main what would it be?

Omar_25

Smash Superstar
I would totally add bowser's heavy amour to Ike. I would probably make him unstoppable.

Last edited:

CORY

wut
BRoomer
Give ganon falcon's run speed.

Or even wolf's or zard's.

Watch barely mid tier ganon turn real stupid real fast >: D

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
just so I can force the shine jokes out before the first page ends: imagine shine on someone with even greater initial dash. if you think waveshining is near-infinite now, imagine what'll happen when you're so fast that you just run behind them and shine again just to turn around

Foo

Smash Lord
I'd sooner give ZSS Falcon's max air speed than his fair tbh.

Marth with Roy's sideb.
Zss feels great from a movement perspective and is what makes her awesome. However, when I am landing a sick combo and hit that nair to fair, only to have them just kinda fall out of the fair because it doesn't work right is the ultimate buzzkill. If I could end her combos in a consistent and really satisfying to land fair I would be sooooooooooooo happy. If I couldn't add that, I'd probably want marth's wavedash. I hate almost everything about marth, but his dash dance feels so incredible just because his wavedash is peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrfect. Third in line would probably be literally any other characters upsmash. (yes, even olimar's)

Last edited:

Thor

Smash Champion
Not a main per se, but Falco with Jigglypuff's jump count. Then he'll actually prefer the air. Other silly ideas include Falco's side+B having Ike's 2.6 walljump cancels [the one where there were 2 or 3 of them] or giving Falco Bowser's weight [good luck KOing him].

As a Link main, Link's up+B has the frame data on startup of Samus up+B [invincible frames 1-5, hits on frame 5]. Dragon Punch anyone?

4tlas

Smash Lord
Dodging an attack with Nayru's hits an opponent with rest.

4tlas

Smash Lord
I want Sheik to have the same up-b range as Zelda. With the return point dealing damage.
On that note, Zelda's reappearing hitbox doing the damage/knockback of Sheik's upB would be sexy.

G13_Flux

Smash Lord
Roy with DDDs jumps and recovery.

or peach with sonics running speed

or DDD with a shine.

MarioFireRed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MarioFireRed
3DS FC
5026-4457-8398
Mario's non-existent landing lag on his aerials applied to Shulk's aerials

Ningildo

Smash Journeyman
Transcendent thrown pikmin. I leave you to imagine why this would be broken.

JOE!

Smash Hero
Pikmin replaced by nanas that dthrow you on impact from side b, and otherwise are nana sized pikmin for attacks

Top Bottom