• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If you could steal one attribute from a character and apply it to your main what would it be?

Blanket_Walk

Smash Rookie
Ike with Jigglypuff's jumps... the amount of sexy stuff that could be pulled off with that would be incredible to watch 0_0

JOE!

Smash Hero
Each individual flame from Zard's flamethrower replaced with a Falco laser, but keep the fire rate/angle-ability of Flamethrower.

Narpas_sword

I thought characters with only 3 frames of jumpsquat couldn't DACUS? Is it frame perfect for her then?
3.5 changelist

Global character changes
-Boost Smash (aka DACUS) window is 2 frames for everyone. Boost Smash distance (or in some cases relevance) still primarily based on movement during startup frames of Dash Attack, with a few exceptions.

❤ Nikodemus05

Zero Skill Spamus
NNID
Nikodemus05
3DS FC
3952-7737-9671
3.5 changelist

Global character changes
-Boost Smash (aka DACUS) window is 2 frames for everyone. Boost Smash distance (or in some cases relevance) still primarily based on movement during startup frames of Dash Attack, with a few exceptions.
Oh! This is awesome then! It's a good thing I use ice mode more often, thanks dude!

Nixon Corral

Southland Scion
NNID
Nixon_Corral
Captain Falcon with literally anyone else's Up-B except Sing or Egg Toss (and maybe the tethers).

Last edited:

Miryafa

Smash Apprentice
Zelda with 3.0 Zelda's Lightning Kicks.
Fox with 3.0 Shine =P
Zelda with Puff's aerial mobility and speed

MegaMissingno

Smash Ace
NNID
missingno
3.5 changelist

Global character changes
Note though that it's not actually everyone, there are three exceptions: Diddy, DK, and Kirby. I heard it apparently has something to do with the fact that their dash attacks can continue off ledges, IDK why but that somehow conflicts with DACUS.

Man, if Kirby had a DACUS that would be so amazing. So yeah, that's what I wanna steal.

Top Bottom