• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If you could replay a setup, which would it be?

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Disregard meta-knowledge of the past setup. If you could wipe your brain clean of a game that you've played here, or a game you didn't get to play, so that you could play it again, which would it be? You don't necessarily need to play the same role.

I think I would choose Harry Potter and the Deathly Mafia.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
HP was probably my favorite game (probably cuz i won), i'd like to go back and play FFVII or BIM

Ronike

Smash Ace
Prolly FFVII, maybe Trigun, and if the universe could somehow be reworked to have made the game worked, id have loved to playout hellhouse.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
I wish it was mod related. so I can say Milkyway sleepover. LOL

I guess it would be EE's No Where mafia.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I really enjoyed the first mafia game i was in at Mafia Scum. Just a normal game partial reveal, but it just rly worked well for some reason.

Grammys was also really good but I think it's cause it was my first game and I was so overly cautious i literally examined every single possible role for everyone since it was a closed setup and kinda crazy

i wish i got to participate in ff7 mafia, that looked so cool

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
hmm. In terms of personal performance and fun-ness of setup I'd have to say Megamafia.

But like, that game took over the course where life decided to drop a drama-bomb on HiroshEEma, which had kind of an impact on the game for a while there, so ehhhh...

I'd say the most fun I've ever had playing a game was Samuel L. Jackson Mafia (BRoom game Tom still hasn't moved). Possibly Batmafia, but if you've read that game you know I didn't get to play for very long :p

Handorin

Smash Hero
Harry Potter was pretty fun.

Hellhouse Mafia was really good, I wish it finished.

Umm, I like the setups I made. =)

Chaco

Never Logs In
That I've played: FFVII.
That I wish I couldve played: HP&TDM
That needs to be played/ran: Futurama Theme

Chaco

Never Logs In
Actually we need like Futurama mafia contest. Run and play em all and see which was best! I'd literally die happy.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Actually we need like Futurama mafia contest. Run and play em all and see which was best! I'd literally die happy.
im pretty burned out right now but i guess i will post my futurama setup somewhere once i get my desktop back. its like 25 players and ****ing ridiculous. i read it out to mashad, medi, and EE on skype one night.

Ronike

Smash Ace
Oh, and also, I wish I could play in my upcoming DBZ game. Cause its gonna be legend, wait for it...

Chaco

Never Logs In
ary.

Why do I see this so much in mafia talks lately?

Anyways, Futurama is just like...perfect. So much junk you can use.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
Hahaha, good to see some oldschool Trigun Mafia love. =)

I had a blast hosting that game and if I could wipe everyone's memory clean and re-host here with the new crew, that'd be fun as hell.

As far as what I'd probably enjoy replaying the most, that's a really tough call.

FFVII is probably the most balanced multi faction setup that I've seen and has good variety potential, esp. with the Amnesiac (<3 games with balanced amnesiacs). Def. would be a good pick.

Harry Potter mafia would be sick just because of all the different item/character combinations that could have occurred and other related room events. Again, the roles lead to a lot of potential variety in how the game plays out so it really fits the bill.

The original SSBM mafia by Drab would also be a really fun setup to replay, though Mass Claim would definitely have been broken as hell in retrospect. If I could wipe my memory of the game and replay it with a no claiming restriction then that'd be ******. Definitely a fun setup that I wish I got to play more of. (Died on night 1 in my first game D=)

If I could also host another game again with a clean memory slate from the players + design tweaks, it'd be Bad Idea Mafia, hands down.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Over 9000 is such a gay meme. One episode...ONE, DBZ had what? Nine seasons? It can be DBZ without over 9000.

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
So? Over 9000 is hilarious. Besides, it has been used in one of my favorite flash animations, which makes it legit. (If anyone's wondering, the animation is called Super Mario Bros Z. Think mario characters with DBZ style combat.)

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
Nah over 9000 is painfully overused and unfunny.

However, in the final vote counts when people die, I would probably do this:

Tom: Marshy, Mediocre, Eor, SwordsRBroken (>9000)

Eor: Virg, CK, Azua (3)

I thought that would be a funnier way to reference it than shoehorning it into the flavor and all.

Top Bottom