• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If you could remove and add one thing into the game what would it be?o

WellDieYoung

Smash Rookie
I would remove ANY ability of spamming and add more equality in regards of the players move sets, recovery, etc..

Zerp

Formerly "ZeroSoul"
Administrator
Writing Team
I would remove all traces of shield regeneration, then add all of :4jigglypuff:'s melee stats back unto her except the new rest Hitbox and B-air. Who's top tier now, huh?!

Mightyno.M

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Mickeyx
3DS FC
4141-2356-8625
Remove the idea of changing Falco's moveset around otherwise nerfing him (he's still really good but still)

Add Wolf from the star fox franchise

InfinityAlex

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4871-5777-3906
I've got the best one; Remove the lack of My Music and add Layton, complete with his own stage and music.

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master
Remove Zelda. Add Layton. For Glory Zelda is a ****ing cancer.
As a Zelda main, I'm just curious about why you say that (I start to see some hate in Roll Glory)

About the initial question...

Remove ledges in for Glory. Add super armor for every :4littlemac: moves :troll:

On a more serious note, I would actually remove the Smash tour mode, and bring back an adventure mode, in between Melee's arcade gameplay (and length) and Brawl's plateforming.

InfinityAlex

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4871-5777-3906
Zelda actually has some decent spacing, but it gets spammed in For Glory. She's not at all hard to fight (unless they get a lucky b'air), but it's just such a damn chore.

Lukingordex

No Custom Titles Allowed
Switch FC
SW-6444-7862-9014
Remove sheik's current fair and add brawl fair to her.

Mizzy Moe

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3883-6486-6414
remove :rosalina: for :icsmelee:

remove :4darkpit: for shadow the hedgehog

remove that stupid streetpass game thing for damn near anything else XD

Troykv

Smash Master
Remove.. Eh... Street Smash? Trophy Rush? (I rarely use that) and put Micaiah in Smash <3

D

Deleted member

Remove :porttown: add in a brand new F-ZERO stage that uhhh... is HD and is not based off the tracks in F-ZERO SNES, but rather a re imagined new track that would appear in a F-Zero WII U title.

Edit : Remove Smash Tour, replace it with a beautiful Smash Run similar to the 3ds game, but with a wider array of content such as enemies, challenges, etc...

Last edited by a moderator:

Blue_Sword_Edge

Smash Lord
NNID
Blue_Sword_Edge
3DS FC
1633-5415-5386
(Universal) Remove Sonic's current side special, add Boost Run as new side special. (Slow down as end lag for punishing, move operates similar to Bowser Jr's side special)

(3DS) Street Smash goes away. Include Masterpieces focusing on portable games. (Ex: Kirby's Dream Land, Super Mario Land, etc.)

(Wii U) Smash Tour leaves. Bring a hybrid of Melee's Adventure mode and Brawl's Subspace Emisssary (hopefully well blended) and call it Smash World.

Murlough

Euphoria
NNID
Murl0ugh
3DS FC
4828-8253-7746
Remove Customs.
Add balance. :smirk:

Seriously though, I would remove Smash Tour and Add all the characters from previous games back.

Game&Watcher

Smash Ace
NNID
GameAndWatcher96
General: Remove the Current Ganondorf Moveset, Add Overhauled/Canon Ganondorf Moveset
3DS Exclusive: Remove the "Lumoise City" music, replace with "Super Training!" for the Prism Tower Stage.
Wii U Exclusive: Remove Smash Tour, Add Guidances for Palutena and Dark Pit (as in they activate them) and proper Guidances on the DLC Characters.

D

Deleted member

General: Remove the Current Ganondorf Moveset, Add Overhauled/Canon Ganondorf Moveset
Really interested on how people could completely remove any sort of C Falcon semblance in Ganondorf. I've seen PM Ganondorf myself, played as him, and i liked his new attacks...

Amiiboshiibo

Smash Journeyman
Really interested on how people could completely remove any sort of C Falcon semblance in Ganondorf. I've seen PM Ganondorf myself, played as him, and i liked his new attacks...
Without certain attacks Ganondorf has, although not canon, he'd most likely suck unless his playstyle is changed with it. It's why he kept the Warlock Kick in PM.

Talpr1

Smash Journeyman
Remove all the kongo jungle remixes besides "Tribal style" and "Brawl ver. 2".
Add remixes of other tracks from the DK series such as Fear Factory and Lockjaw's Saga.

InfinityAlex

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4871-5777-3906
Remove.. Eh... Street Smash? Trophy Rush? (I rarely use that) and put Micaiah in Smash <3
Or just remove the RNG trophy bull**** and add more trophies. Seriously, I STILL haven't got them all yet!

Darrman

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Darrman
3DS FC
4785-6377-6170
Remove :4darkpit:, add anything else. Say, non-Mii costumes.
Remove :4shulk:, add to Mario's damage output so it equals Smash 64 retaining Sm4sh speed.

Amiiboshiibo

Smash Journeyman
Remove Smash 4, add Project M HD. :laugh:

Remove Wario's dair, Bike, Corkscrew, jab, F-throw, D-throw, U-throw, D-smash, and the "eh eh" sound he makes when doing the butt shake taunt, add Ground Pound, Shoulder Bash, Springy Wario, Wario Punch, Power Throw, Piledriver, Earthshake Punch, and "Have a rotten day!"

JDubs05

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
2277-6658-2234
I'd like to incorporate more directional inputs for attacks; similar to Ryu's directional input moveset.

Last edited:

Putuk

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2723-9688-6533
Switch FC
SW-8387-2163-6416
Remove Dededes Topspin Gordo custom move and replace it with Waddle Dee Toss.
Best of both worlds!!

Last edited:

Turrin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Turrin
3DS FC
4425-1919-5126
I dunno if anyone's said it yet, but you know how there's a random stage switch for stages you don't like? We need a random character switch. Just to turn off those five or so characters you REALLY can't play.
Don't hate me, but I'd remove Smash Tour to be honest. It really is as bad as mario party with the random fighter shuffles and waterfall of OP items during matches.

ZombieBran

Smash Lord
Remove default Din's Fire and replace it with any other projectile in the game.

Last edited:
Top Bottom