• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If you could pick one character to drop Sheik for?

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Who would it be and why?

Mine would be Fox since I practically learned him and all of his matchups when Brawl came out......he's also very similar to Sheik in that he's fast & light, has a devastating KO move, and racks damage like a mofo.

I just realized what mofo means :)

I'd drop other characters to play Shiek. Shiek is a lot of fun to play as, but the whole problem with killing is sort of a let down. I guess if I did main shiek, I would drop her for Falco. Extremely similar to shiek's hammer and chisel approach to match-ups, but he actually has a killing move with Bair.

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
I'm gonna have to second <3's statement although I've had a lot of fun with Wario. But I can't see myself dropping Sheik. Ever. Same with me and Zelda.

Renki

Smash Journeyman
I believe with proper knowledge of how to approach matchups, when and where to transform, and effective use of the duo, there's really no reason to drop Zheik. We have all we need. =)

riocosta123

Smash Journeyman
*looks at Sheik*

I wish I could quit you!

But seriously, she's the best and the only reason I've been playing this game for as long as I have.

Judo777

Smash Master
I'm gonna have to second <3's statement although I've had a lot of fun with Wario. But I can't see myself dropping Sheik. Ever. Same with me and Zelda.
Honestlt i wouldnt play zelda if i didnt think it was important.

saviorslegacy

My avater is not a Sheik avatar.
Ike all of the way. There is just so much there.
Ask Mars, I've liked Ike for a while. Way before he got boosted.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
I just space fair with ike.

Jiggs is my other love but Sheik... will always be my heart.

Sheik and zelda are 1.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Yea i used to tell saviors how much ike sucked lol. Sheik is my heart too, lol been that way since OoT.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
I HATE melee sheik. I like melee zelda though, she might be my new melee main cuz thats the only character I can seem to beat people with. Lightning kick is the easiest move in the game to land.

Wind auto snaps going down.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
*clears throat*

I quit sheik 2 times since that last post. Someone owes me money. >: (

Judo777

Smash Master
*clears throat*

I quit sheik 2 times since that last post. Someone owes me money. >: (
aw man i was hoping u were gonna say no so i could say i quit before that last post so u owed me lol

Top Bottom