• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If you could have a Pokemon ability...

Grandeza

Smash Master
flamethrower

/thread

edit-woops that's a move not an ability. I don't know enough about pokemon to decide an ability I like.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
That died a while back, unfortunately.

You could maybe resurrect one like "If you were a Pokemon what would your moveset be?"

-Terywj

Krypt222

Smash Cadet
Hahaha Thats awesome Zook. X) I think it should be any ablility OTHER than wonderguard... actually what does it matter? Whats super effective against a human anyway? Nothing? Everything?

Technician! Im not as strong as most people out there so that would help a ton. X) I r sew smart.

Krypt222

Smash Cadet
Hahahaha sure but what about pain in general? People will get a little paper cut and act as if all Hell has broken loose because of it. You know what Im talking about... youve dont it and/or have seen it. ;)

Top Bottom