• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If you could buff one thing about Sheik.

XCounter

Smash Apprentice
NNID
CrossCounter
3DS FC
2981-7233-0181
Either return bair back to it's power pre-patch or make dair less of a kamikaze attack.

Toxiphobe

Smash Cadet
I agree with you guys with the dair idea. It needs to be less Toon Link deathish, and be more like, Sonic or Link's Dair. Also, I kind of wish her Grenade had more of a larger hitbox, or at least be able to hit more.

ArikadoSD

the cream of the crop
NNID
ArikadoSD
3DS FC
0748-2790-0166
Rollback to 1.0.4 Sheik and we're all good

_Tree

The no-more hero
NNID
DekuBaba
3DS FC
1891-1276-1936
Make her able to cancel Burst Grenade so it doesn't send you into freefall. Cancelling the grenade would also make it drop, allowing you to pick it up for further combos and versatility.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Cut her from the game, and put in Impa instead. :awesome:

BlastHappyNinja

Smash Apprentice
Give her her tether recovery from Brawl! No dying for dayz!

Nah, I kid, for me personally it would either be one of two things. One, give her her dair back from Melee, or give her the horrifying fair of death from Melee. Either way, unrealistic expectations here.

SpottedCerberus

Smash Journeyman
Just give me a usable dair and I'll be happy. It's just about her only move I can't find a use for.

Ascen

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ascendtothetop
I'd actually like to see a non-sweetspot U-Smash kill a little earlier. It's a little upsetting when I punish with U-Smash upwards of 120% and it doesn't come close to knocking them out.

ArikadoSD

the cream of the crop
NNID
ArikadoSD
3DS FC
0748-2790-0166
Another thing would be to reduce the lag on uthrow so you could combo to something from it. That would be rad.

WondrousMoose

Mind the antlers
NNID
WondrousMoose
3DS FC
3024-5909-8345
Pre-nerf uair was a beautiful thing. That and less lag on dair would make her even more of a monster.

Last edited:

Duck SMASH!

Smash Journeyman
NNID
C.Piglet
I'd buff the endlag on her Fair :troll:

But really I think side B shouldn't totally screw you over... it's just silly watching Sheik die when she could clearly recover just because of a missed input...

BigHairyFart

Salty Supreme
NNID
JackAzzMcTittles
No helpless after grenade would be nice, that or a less kamikaze D-Air.
Dsmash is pretty useless
It's decent at covering ledge rolls, although Sheik will usually have a better option, it's still there, and best of all, it's unexpected.

shadowdude

Smash Apprentice
I'd want a Larger hit box on her down smash

And you be able to do something out of her down air as in Sonics down air type deal

Guineapig126

Smash Journeyman
Give her B-Air killing potential, a safer D-Air, and bring back the U-Air. She would be a monster with these back. Then we would have to rebalance the whole game again, though. ;-;

Spark31

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Spark311
3DS FC
4940-5914-5196
But then everyone would complain about Sheik being the new metaknight

Bobert

"...And His Music Was Electric"
NNID
MetallicBlur
Switch FC
SW-1415-6753-4608
Make Fair a one hit kill move. I feel she's too weak compared to the other characters so a one hit kill move sounds like it would put her up at least around mid tier but she still wouldn't be able to compete with the Mii Swordfighter. :awesome:

Seriously though, I would just give her the old Bair back.

Last edited:

MagiusNecros

Smash Master
Have I told you how this thread is about Sheik and not Zelda?
Right. But I imagine it isn't coincidence Zelda and Sheik share the idiocy that is free fall after Side B in the air.

Never made much sense to me.

Spark31

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Spark311
3DS FC
4940-5914-5196
Actually, on second thought, a kill throw would be nice. Kill throw up throw plz.

Illuminose

Smash Ace
Sheik really shouldn't be looking for buffs, lol, but the first hit of fsmash needs to link into the second hit at the end of its range. Please?

Top Bottom