• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If you could be any Smash Bros. character, who would it be?

Frizz

Will Thwack You At 0%
You also get their powers too.
For me, I'd pick Robin. Male Robin specifically. Being able to use both swords and magic would definitely be useful. Not to mention, his cloak looks pretty cool, and that everyone loves him.

Last edited:

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I'd pick villager. When not smashing you live in the most peaceful place where nothing ever goes wrong. I would get to be the mayor of my town, do things whenever I wanted and make millions of moneys by literally fishing and catching bugs. Yep. That's the life for me.

Kyzael

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Raiyn
3DS FC
0104-3086-6937
Hm...Well for me, I'd actually like to be a Lucario. Not as like one who travels with a trainer though. More of the same case as Sir Aaron and his Lucario. They were team-mates and trained together. I tend to enjoy my own company sometimes more than anyone else's so peace is thing for me.

Ever since I chose to play Lucario competitively, I just got the whole idea of how like Lucario would feel as real being. With the aura and such, it seems like it'd be overwhelming.

Besides who wouldn't like shooting giant balls of aura like DBZ style?

Yashichi

Smash Journeyman
I'd like to be a Mii Fighter of my own self. At least that way when I fail to accomplish my dreams I can chalk it up to my being but a only cheap, limited imitation of someone with potential. I don't think Mii Fighters have angry fathers, either.

D

Deleted member

Doc. Because id be successful, handsome, AND strong. Doc is the homie.

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
Robin because I wish my hair was white and looked good in pigtails.

Also because she's adorable, confident, snarky and clever. I'm probably one of those things. Would be nice if I knew which one.

Zekkaran

Smash Cadet
NNID
Zekkaran
3DS FC
0791-3028-9167
I'll be Mega man. awesome weapons, copying ability, cool pets that you don't have to feed. although the only downside to it is that i have to fight my own brothers, and the copy ability doesn't work out well in the end against Pharaoh man.....

ELITEWarri0r115

Smash Ace
Hard choice between Ness for PSI/PK, and Shulk for foreseeing the future. But in the end, I would go with Shulk.

D

Deleted member 269706

I'd love to be Ike, handsome, strong, noble, have friends...
If that's taken, then Captain Fabulous. Have you SEEN his quadriceps?

D

Deleted member 269706

Are you saying you don't have friends here? or saying on having more friends? No offense or anything, but from what it says, it sure does sound like it.
I was making a joke as if I didn't have any friends. I do, I just wouldn't mind having a few more.

Octavium

''Fear doesn't stop death, it stops life.''
Your retina to your occipital lobe as you read.
Captain falcon all the way, hes too awesome for words (Even though I'm not an F-Zero fan). He's just the most exciting in the roster to me since he's the human persona of hype and seems to have so much fun being in smash.

I'd freaking love to falcon Punch and Knee people in the face with what appears to 2000volts of pure manliness.

(Although I would prefer to wear that awesome power-suit, I'm not willing to loose my man jewels for it.)

Last edited:

PlasticSilver

Smash Rookie
NNID
EyelessVagabond
3DS FC
3496-9511-1528
:4gaw: because I think it'd be really cool to be 2D and make screeching sounds without it being annoying

ExtDoc

Smash Cadet
NNID
ExtDoctor
3DS FC
3626-0833-5755
Switch FC
SW-5883-4164-4801
Captain Falcon. Someone gets on your nerves: FALCON PAWNCH!!!!

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
I'll just cover my mains-

:4falcon:: Do I need to explain? He's the embodiment of kickass in Smash.
:4luigi:: Shy, awkward, but my opponents will often underestimate me for my power.
:4wario2:: I would be the greediest fighter with the worst body odor.

StochPi

Smash Rookie
Kirby! He's adorable, loved by everyone, has the ability to fly, and can throw a giant frying pan to the sun, not to mention the fact that his stomach is a dimension of its own. Who wouldn't want to be him?

Drazerg

Smash Cadet
NNID
Drazerg
Villager, I would be a completly normal human being living in a very relaxing world where poverty, violence, sexism, racism and hunger do not exist.... By day...

Don't **** with me during night.

FirestormNeos

Smash Lord
NNID
FirestormNeos
:4villager:. Easy Life + Immortality = Where do I sign? Add in what might as well be World Peace and it's a TAN OUTTA TAN.

:4ganondorf: too, but only if I get to make peace between Gerudo and the rest of Hyrule.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
I'd love to Robin's affinity for magic. And his robe. Dammit, I just wanna be him.

I Never Felt It Before

Smash Apprentice
I would be :rosalina: because she's kick-ass, has a giant planet all to herself, owns a bunch of fluffy pillow looking stars, and the most important reason of all... I can be hot af if I were her.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
I would say any one of my mains.

Mario, because of his impact on video games, but also the F-air spike and cape <3
Fox, because of how I like combo characters and he's a combo character himself.
Sonic, because I like fast characters. Also, his side taunt in Brawl is the best.

Top Bottom