• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If you could be any Smash Bros. character, who would it be?

LunarWingCloud

Smash Lord
NNID
LunarWingStorm
3DS FC
2449-4791-3879
Cloud. It's pretty obvious because he's my favorite video game character.

But Roy wouldn't be bad either.

DragonBlade64

Smash Apprentice
Can't decide on just one, so...

:4mario:Super strong, has been everywhere and done everything

:4link:Master Sword and hookshot

:4shulk:Being able to see the future and mess around with the Monado would be awesome

:4falcon:Falcon Punch and Knee of Justice

Even though they're not out yet...

:4corrin:Dragon transformation. That is all.

:4bayonetta:If I could figure how to harness that power, most, if not all, of my problems would be solved. Oh, and the weapons she uses are cool.

Last edited:

E-Mann

Smash Ace
NNID
TheGFlower
3DS FC
1891-1753-7374
I know I posted what characters I would want to be already, but since the DLC character roster seems to be complete, I'll have to make a new list.

:4bayonetta:because I'd be extremely tall like Rosalina (they're both at least 7' or taller) and possess those freaking legs and *** of her. Also, being a witch sounds like fun. A lot.
Cereza_Bayonetta_2_render.png

:4corrinf:because I'd be a barefoot, badass Princess who'll choose her own path, no matter what. I'd also be able to turn into a dragon, even if it's temporary.
corrin2.jpg

:4ryu:SHORYUKEN! Nothing said. Dem hadokens, bruh. The HADOKENS!

:4wiifit:because not only would I be extremely in shape, but I'd also be able to salute the ****ing sun itself.

:4zelda:because, well, she can do magic. I'd be the ruler of Hyrule, and also be able to stop Ganondorf, thanks to strategic planning, even without the help of Link.
Zelda-Fan-Art-princess-zelda-29068895-760-986.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom