• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If you can spend a whole day with one brawl character who would it be and why?

3transfat

Smash Journeyman
*****please.

Pokemon Trainer.
As I child I dreamed of nothing more than having a Pokemon.

Hands down. No question.

DLO

Smash Journeyman
obiouvsly DeDeDe.he's funny,much better than lucario or sonic who sleep or meditate all time.But PT is ok however.

DMAJohnson

Smash Journeyman
I'd spend time with Samus, because she's hot. :3

Unfortunantly, I fear that I'm not her type, so I may go with Ike or Pit instead. They seem like cool guys to hang out with. I'd pick Marth if the doofus would have taken the time to learn English. -_-

TheStig

Smash Lord
I would choose jigglypuff. it's simple, hang out with jigglypuff, then zss will be like "he's so cute with the adorable sun hat! " and then we'll all hang out. 2 for the price of 1.

D13

Smash Ace
Zero Suit Samus

Captain Falcon, in hopes of learning the secret to becoming a real man.

Mikau et al

Smash Journeyman
Link and Toon Link. I've always wanted how the personalities of the different Links throughout history compare.
I believe the OP only said one character? I think hanging out with both would be pointless anyway. One badass, and the other is an effeminate, potatoheaded, ******** pile of ****.

Normally, I'd say I'll go and hang out with Link and save the world with cool weapons and all that stuff and rescue the hot princess, but I need to teach the OP a lesson about how these threads often end up.

My choice: ZSS--you all know why. And I'm pretty sure a good 75% of the posts will agree with me.

Pointless thread. Must be worded more carefully. Mods, please close.

Kiki52

Smash Journeyman
I'd like to hang out with Ness for a day. He seems like a cool kid, he is all happy and stuff and not all traumatized like Lucas is.

I did have a dream I think two nights ago when I was in a train ride, an in my booth Ness was there as well as Lucas sitting across from me. I also had Ness' girlfriend sitting next to me, and outside the door of our little train compartment I saw Geno pass by. I don't know what the dream meant or why I had it.

DarkShadowRage

Smash Lord
NNID
DarkShadowRage
3DS FC
0534-0479-5837
Switch FC
SW-6587-7751-8591
Samus...because she is totally awesome, of course she would be in Zero Suit so she can have air...i'd get her to teach me some of those bad *** moves she does.

MarthTrinity

Smash Lord
Peach...and oh what a day it would be if you get what I'm sayin ;)...

I could explain to her why a bodyguard system consisting of nothing but two plumbers and several dozen mushrooms isn't exactly working out for her...

SwastikaPyle

Smash Ace
Zamus, easily.

I bet she ****s like a tiger. And she's probably good conversation. Would be nice to find both of these features in a girl.

Sun-Wukong

Smash Journeyman
Zamus! No, not really. It would be a close call between Sonic, Snake, and Wario, they're all three just really awesome. In the end, I'd probably choose Sonic though.

DarkShadowRage

Smash Lord
NNID
DarkShadowRage
3DS FC
0534-0479-5837
Switch FC
SW-6587-7751-8591
Zamus, easily.

I bet she ****s like a tiger. And she's probably good conversation. Would be nice to find both of these features in a girl.
You'd be dead before you even lay a hand on her in that manor, she's super human.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
Ice Climbers, because I get 2 people instea of one.
and Ice limbers are awesome.

AmigoOne

Smash Journeyman
cuz they can infinite chaingrab???

I would hang with Snake probably, and learn all sorts of taktikool stuff from him. Or zelda, or ZSS.

O714553

Smash Rookie
Zelda. There'd be so many things we could do, like teleport to Europe! Free trip, probably great conversation, and numerous other possible benefits to having a magical princess around!

AngelOfSkyland

Smash Cadet
My first choice would obviously be Pit, but I also wouldn't mind hanging out with either Zelda or maybe even Toon Link or Mario. All would bring an interesting experience.

Marie_54

Smash Ace
Normally, i would say something like Ike, he has a big sword but since there are so many ZSS posts it really isn't funny anymore.

Olimar and Pikmin, i mean who doesn't want to have an army of cute little minions? Gimme' some onions!

Top Bottom