• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If... Who Would You Choose?

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
I would probably do alright.
I could play Peach (my main), Zelda, G&W (yes, I have played the Octupus Game, if it counts, even though I am still young), Ice Climbers (that was a really stupid game). I could play others like the characters from the Marioverse, Wario, The Starfox characters, Pokemon characters, DK characters, Yoshi (though I hate him), the Legend of Zelda series (not sheik), Sonic (love it), etc. but I don't really use them now anyway

Although I wouldn't be able to use Lucas :ohwell:, Ness, Ike, Marth, Lucario (only played Pokemon Blue & Red :bee:), Olimar (pointless character ANYWAY), ROB (unless starfox counts - I played it once, but don't really remember it too well), Samus/ZSS, snake, sheik (never played that one), Kirby & the like, Pit.

i've prob forgotten some, but i most likely can't play them :urg:
i'll not be able to play as Ice climbers, Fox, Falco, Wolf, Ness and Snake.

not bad, i main the random button so...

FOR THE LAST TIME, ROB IS NOT ROB 64 FROM STARFOX. They are different!!!!!

And royboy, how have you never played starfox????

FEJunkie

Smash Apprentice
I'd still be able to play most characters.

I wouldn't be able to play:
Pit
Lucas(blame NoA)
Samus
Zamus
R.O.B.(unless you count Mario Kart DS)
Ice Climbers
Snake

None of which I play

Charizard92

Smash Champion
Wait, do demos and games included with accessories count? Either way, in my top 5, only Snake would be eliminated (Pokemon fanatic since year one).

Weldar

Smash Cadet
Quite possibly no-one, the first time I ever played Smash Bros on the N64 I wouldn't have been able to play as anyone, and then I never would have gotten interested in those characters and decided to see what their games were like.

If we're talking just now I still would only have, the Mario characters, DK, Yoshi, Wario, the Zeld Characters, Kirby, Dedede, Pikachu, Jigglypuff and Pokemon Trainer, to choose from. I'd porbavly go with Toon Link or if I was choosing based on game appearance, Pokemon Trainer

I.iZ.nO.1

Smash Apprentice
NNID
iizno1
3DS FC
1349-7897-6883
I would still stick with my Ice Climbers, always did love the Ice Climber video game. And acutally if i could only play characters of games i have actually played, that wouldnt cut off more than 5 characters for me

Top Bottom