• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

shadowhuntr000

Smash Lord
^ is a n00b, even though he signed up before me. ^ according to me, just recently got an avatar, although it's not of ducks. Although ^ is a n00b, he is pretty respected, and *gasp* I respect him! Horrors of horrors! I, the esteemed ad cool shadowhuntr000, respecting a n00b! Ahhh! JK< ^ is pretty cool :)

Edit: D A M n you, haha monkey!

shadowhuntr000

Smash Lord
No, I saw him sneaking behind Bumble Bee all day. He couldn't have done it while he was busy staring at Bumble Bee's ***, could he?

It was haha monkey! he wanted to borrow it and i said no cause last time he broke my copy of vice city when he borrowed it! i saw him sneak into my den and that's when he took it! Muhahaha!

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
^Posted about the wrong person and even though he registered on December, he posted a lot. Especially in the games room.

Maro23

Smash Journeyman
Bomberman because he'll just keep on throwing bombs and blow Rayman up.

StarFox
vs
Devil

Maro23

Smash Journeyman
Gas, why did you change your avatar? I mean it didn't look that bad when this game was spammy with Gannondorf, but why did you change it?

jet

Smash Lord
^ appears to be a master of mewtwos in 2002 but doesn't know that i'm the master of mewtwos in 2003...MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, i'm done now:p

Cronos_Rainbow

Smash Champion
^ Looks like they like Falco. Cant control evil laughter and has a pretty short name. Not sure if the name means the engine or the colour but either way. Wants to believe they are the master of Mew2 for 2003. Has 700ish posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom