• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

megasonic34

Smash Journeyman
^ Likes Crono, lives in his hand, Has 550 post,, registered Febuary 2002, is 17 teen years old,

Jet: You not supose to type that word.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Don't you think that to get banned you need to do something bad like threaten a mod?

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
The earplugs are made of cookiedough and fall apart (beat shoddy production)

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
It wasn't as good as the first two. Just too "the same"

Why does shadow have cool shoes but doesn't run with them?

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Likes Sonic and knows I read his story in Creative minds called Super Smash Bros. Toys. Has a Sonic avatar at the moment.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
Did you guys know that Andromeda is a galaxy that is quite close to the Milky way, relative to most other galaxies?

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
^ Has read NESSBOUNDER's Academy of Smash and megasonic's story. Likes to play around in Forum Games (just like many others, including me.) LOVES to play as Mewtwo. Has a Mewtwo powering up a Shadow ball as an avatar. ^ Is also alive.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Is the author of Super Smash Bros. Toys and knows I read it. Is alive(duh) and likes Sonic(of course).

psychicpuff

Smash Lord
^ A currently extremely active member of smashboards who has quickly gained his post count over the 200 range. Like reading the budding fan fictions at smashboards.

psychicpuff

Smash Lord
Cure: Get someone to club you on the head, and give you 1kg dose of paracetemol.

Diesease: BUTTitis - An abnormal swelling of the BUTT, giving more surface area but less mobility.

shadowhuntr000

Smash Lord
^ is a smash lord, whom I've never seen posting around the FG. ^ claim's they're not a female, however, everyone has doubts about that... o_o. ^ probably posts somewhere else, whatever.

Badboy Bighead

BRoomer
BRoomer
posts here too much... just about every other post is his... , probably gained all his posts in forum games... He respex very few peeps, and he's a n00b too! err and he thinks haha monkey is a noob, I got no doubt bout it tho (sry haha)

DEAR LOORD! What keeps happening to all of my posts in this topic? I keep checkin to see what people said about me and to my dissapointment, MY POST IS GONE!

megasonic34

Smash Journeyman
^ has 841 post, registered Feb 2002, Likes Kirby, and he won the Forum awards for worst member, and that's all

Kirby King

Master Lameoid
Premium
BRoomer
^ Often posts overly obvious information or makes drastic assumptions. Thinks that Worst Member was an award, whereas he's probably thinking of Lamest Member. Failed to meet the 20 word minimum (edit: excluding his lame bit at the end) and has broken several rules recently. =/

Badboy Bighead

BRoomer
BRoomer
is a lame member who won the forum awards and tried tricking me online into thinking Bounccerbanjo was Gideon... lol, recalled enough about me to make me feel special :) and is a lame member, if I haven't mentioned that already... and used one of those funky smilies at the end of his last post, looks like :/ or :\ forgot which one

btw: my name's not that hard to spell, so there's no reason for u to spell it incorrectly, its only 7 letters including the '

jet

Smash Lord
^ can spell his name correctly
< can spell his name correctly
< can spell ^ name correctly

do < win an award for spelling names correctly:bee:

Badboy Bighead

BRoomer
BRoomer
broke the rule bout using <^ and V, bcuz I Dont think ur allowed to... been here quite a long time, and I don't think he has posted in my whole lifetime at SWF...

jet

Smash Lord
The Word-Fusion Game (Rule Change 7/13/03)

well since the boards are back up now and everything that was made after march was erased i think i'll be making my game again...

Anyway, the point of this game is to come up with 2 random words and fuse them together to make 1 word. Then the next person that comes will make a sentence out of that word. This sentence must be at least 10 words long.

Example:

Me ^: Pork and Umbrella

You: The porkella will keep you dry from the rain and is also edible.
duck and raincoat

and so on and so forth...

I'll start

duck and raincoat

Flok

BRoomer
BRoomer
Allright, ignore the last question, Smashboards is back again and that means a lot of questions in March have been disappeared, so i'll have to start a new question now.If anyone joined the Nintendo Quiz in March i'm sorry but you will have lost your points then.Allright, onto the new questions!

4.Take a look at this pic:

What is the name of these mysterious fox and what was he always doing when Link putted on a certain mask to find him?(Meaning what does the fox do after Link finds the fox)

5.Take a look at this pic:

Name all of the characters you see(their full names)

6.In which game can Super Mario rest in a hotel?

7.Insert the chronological order of the Metroid Series(as well as the newly announced Metroid Zero Mission, but not Metroid Prime 2 yet)

Flok

BRoomer
BRoomer
I still know that no one never said a thing about Pokemasterkatie, so i'll have to put in a new username once again:

Gideon.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
draincuck

We shall draincuck those heathens instead of hanging them, my lord.

(Should we give a definition?)

peace and war

Fantasia

BRoomer
BRoomer
Switch FC
SW-3476-8294-6601
Is the best person (exaggeration) in the world because he founded Smashboards and brought it back after everytime the boards went down. Can't thank you enough Gid ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom