• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
^He is a smash lord and is Osco's pal. Registered on September and posted under Eorlingas. Has an avatar of a cow at the moment.

megasonic34

Smash Journeyman
^ Likes Mewtwo, has 208 posts, is a journyman, went to the dentist today, posted on my fic called Super Smash Brothers Toys.

Mirai Shuya

Smash Cadet
An evil warlock comes along, uses some sort of immobilization spell to stun them, then calmly boots both of them off the edge of FD.

shadowhuntr000

Smash Lord
^ likes sonic, is mega, has a ps2 and cube according to his location. ^ has over 200 posts, and judging by the way he likes sonic, i'd say ^ has the kik-arse gmae sonic mega collection for the cube. it rox!

Zootematix

Artist formally known as ToadBanjoConker
BRoomer
^Seems pretty obsessed with this room and based off of this, has a ridiculously high post count considering he's only been a member on the forums for a short while.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
^ is a supermod. ^'s AIM is BouncerrBanjo, I think. ^ is Canadian Bacon. Many people like to comment on ^'s name, because it is three characters who have nothing to do with each other.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
Mario because he thinks a lot more cunningly than his clone, even though I just made that up.

Sonic vs. Kraid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom