• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
this is why we should have put a restrant on ana nicole smith breeding.

Zootematix

Artist formally known as ToadBanjoConker
BRoomer
^Recently, he's been acting like the co-mod of this room, and keeping n00bs in line. He often makes me aware of happenings within this room, and for that I thank him.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Is one of the nicest mods and has a cool name. He is also very friendly and one of the only mods that post in the Forum Games.

rccars

Smash Apprentice
^ I have no Idea on who this person is. I am willing to get to know him, but I think he likes games. (just something I know)

(yeah this post of mine is lame but I dont know the guy! lol)

Kirby King

Master Lameoid
Premium
BRoomer
^ Has recently been posting his sig a bit in FG (like, now for instance), but thankfully doesn't seem to come to this room as much as others in his position. Proved to everyone that it is possible to lick your elbow... or at least, I think, but the picture was kinda small....

Zootematix

Artist formally known as ToadBanjoConker
BRoomer
^See, this is what I mean! He's completely on top of things within this room. Good thing I edited the post that he so quickly noticed.

An interesting little fact is that him and I entered the Melee Back Room in the same wave of new members.

rccars

Smash Apprentice

Find me a picture of a diesel 4 wheeler (one company made one!) <an ATV 4 wheeler, not a truck for those lookin for a short cut>

Cronos_Rainbow

Smash Champion
^Is at Toys R Us and is Canadian Bacon...so I take it he's from Canadia :p He and Kirby King entered the back room together... *jealousy*

donut man

Smash Journeyman
^ is possibly a female although not probable seeing as how the majority of message boards are dominated by males.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Should know that Cronos_Rainbow used to have an avatar of a boy. Likes donuts (I think) and registered on November.

shadowhuntr000

Smash Lord
hehe, ^ likes mewtwo, and registered in 2002. ^ should have seen the new year coming, as he registered in december. anyway, ^ is a journeyman, and ^ is pretty cool.

Kirby King

Master Lameoid
Premium
BRoomer
Well Osco, you are a crazy monkey child. Silly crazy monkey child.

^ Revealed to everyone in the BRoom how to see what SWFers are up to, thus giving away the location of my special place. His name is linked with Oscar the Grouch, but I never really saw it like that....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom