• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Link_in_park

Smash Ace
I agree with DYL! Unknown X... your really funny! But that picture was taking it toooooooo far! Next time... please show a MUCH MORE inoproriete picture! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
cracker barrel (restaruant)

has crackers in the title

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
why woud anyone normall ask that without having a pencil lodged in their brain and a monkeys biting their jugular vein?

Zootematix

Artist formally known as ToadBanjoConker
BRoomer
^Whenever I see his posts, I immediately think Oscar the Grouch (a character that scares the crap out of me). He has a Bart Simpson avvy so it's obvious that he likes the Simpson's, but something tells me that if he ever wins a custom avvy it'll be of Oscar the Grouch :p.

Zootematix

BRoomer
It was too stupid, but wasn't it too easy to?

EDIT: Eorlingas, and Zivku DO NOT SPAM IN FORUM GAMES AGAIN! or you will be banned from the room!

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
wasnt it really long ago that the game was made?

BTW, besides the one time i acidently didnt post a question, how did i spam? i post allot in this room, but i obey the rules.

Zootematix

BRoomer
Originally posted by Eorlingas
wasnt it really long ago that the game was made?

BTW, besides the one time i acidently didnt post a question, how did i spam? i post allot in this room, but i obey the rules.
Actually, you didn't. One of the rules in Forum Games is NO REPETITIVE POSTING! ie. Posting every other time, as you clearly did above. Please actually read the rules of Forum Games located within the Announcement at the top of this room.

SAU Saga

Smash Lord
^ in charge of Sanity Maintenence. Is known to weild the legendary Grammer Hammer and is the half-brother of Thor. He's also the tallest ****** in the world.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Post no. 600. Wooo!

Because everyone like's floating heads.

Why isn't it possible to go to the workplace in the sims?

Haha Monkey

Second Children
BRoomer
Erm just so peoples reputations don't get ruined, cerebrate and unknown X (the two that both had that scary picture) DID NOT put it there. They originally had different pictures. DYL came to the clever (and I'm pretty sure correct) conclusion that the site which those two original pictures came from got hacked and the pictures there were changed (the two pics had diff names, but were from the same site). So LIP just be careful, it wasn't their fault that it happened. Anyways seeing as this has now gotten off topic here's a new picture.

shadowhuntr000

Smash Lord
Because then they'd have to incorparate a whole new design, and that would take too many joints and kegs to program, so they didn't.

Why does Mario have like 5 different costumes but Gannandorf like 3?

shadowhuntr000

Smash Lord
^ likes the Crono games, and ^ is in his own hand! I wish I could pull off that trick sometime. ^ has a crono avatar, no duh. he's fast rising in posts, and ^ is pretty cool.

shadowhuntr000

Smash Lord
The Far Side

(OK, there's this hilarious Far Side cartoon of police officers standing next to a chalk outline of what looks like King Kong, and the Empire State Building is right next to the outline.) :) :) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom