• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kirby King

Master Lameoid
Premium
BRoomer
^ Is a member who's presumably seen this game elsewhere or attempted to read other posts to figure out how to play. Unfortunately didn't realize that all rules on page one should be read.

Brand new member who seems to jump to conclusions....

Cerebrate

Smash Lord
If there had been any more, the game would've been dubbed "too mindless" by the ESRB and taken off the shelves.

What was wrong with Mortal Kombat 4?

Haha Monkey

Second Children
BRoomer
^ joined right at the same time as me, and we used to have lotsa fun here in FG together. He's a lot of fun, but he thinks I need Kingdom Hearts in my game collection...
8/
I don't.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
^ made somthin up called a grammer hammer, and i think it was in some chat. seems to like link, and used to have a sig which purnounces his name.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Yu-gi-oh trading card game

note: i dont like yu-gi-oh

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Gideon

runs the forums, and Sephirothken is a member of the forums

Zivku

Smash Apprentice
Leader
(Gideon was a leader in the bible)

(((sorry about my castle post, i was posting unaware of the XBOX post)))

Zivku

Smash Apprentice
Cure: Stop after 9 minutes to regrup for 1 minute then resuem eating and repeat.

Disease: Smurfitis - obsessed so much with smurfs that you dress up like one and people mock you.

Cronos_Rainbow

Smash Champion
^Seems he succeeded with Gideon where Ticadrius did not, and is having his man babies. Has 200 and something posts, is a Journeyman and joined recently. Possibly likes the donkey from Winnie the Pooh. (GO TIGGER!)

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
^Registered last year on this same month and posted more than 500 times. Has an avatar of a girl of some sort

Duck

Smash Apprentice
^ likes to state the obvious, which gets a little annoying sometimes. Most of his posts I have seen are in forum games, particularly in this thread.

Haha Monkey

Second Children
BRoomer
^ is my fave user on these forums, but ^ is also one of the most overlooked (just cos of his low posts). I'm a chode for not mssging ^ recently so ^ has my apologies. I don't know the reason behing ^'s new avatar...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom