• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
L - Lip's Stick: Item that puts pretty flowers on people's heads, mainly Bowser's because he looks so pretty with it.

shadowhuntr000

Smash Lord
^ is undoubtledy the coolest member to walk SWF. I definitly respect ^ , and i respect v. few peeps. but you knew THAT already didn't you? Anyway, ^ is a smash lord, likes bart and the simpsons, and is at Vet-Fins headquarters (whaever THAt means) :)

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
N - Ness, a character that just loves to obliterate people with a fully powered PK flash. He also likes to power up Mr. Game & Watch with three PK flashes into his Oil Panic, then G&W uses Oil Panic on Roy, Roy counters, and another Roy counters that counter and this attack accumulates a total of about 400%.

A

Azua

^ Has obviously never heard of Dolph's Gang, the Vet-Fins, or probably any of MK's other random topics of insanity. Dolphins unite!

king tut

Smash Journeyman
because they go fast

Why do people in vice city allow you to aim a rocket launcher at them from right in front of their face?

Cronos_Rainbow

Smash Champion
^HAS heard of Dolphs Gang, and seems to have befriended many of them insane dolphin portraits. Has a Mew avatar....which sounds like Moo...so must agree cows are better than MKs Dolphins. (all speculation)

Duck

Smash Apprentice
^ thinks I am jellous of his title, but if I was I would buy a custom one. Money can buy anything thesedays. Currently has no job. Seams pretty good at melee from what I have heard

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
^Likes ducks (I think) and is a n00b. Registered on September and posted more than 60 times. Posted below Cronos_Rainbow.

Haha Monkey

Second Children
BRoomer
^ is another to call duck a noob, and once again I think that Duck is much less of a noob than ^. Duck posts real well, esp in LH, but many ppl including ^ don't see those posts and just judge of his post count.

Thundermistress

BRoomer
BRoomer
^ undoubtly one of the best posters in my opinion, I think he's set himself as invisible mode so that people can't see what he's up to when he comes to smashboards? His avatar is of his own bunny I think...so kyoot ^.^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom