• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maro23

Smash Journeyman
Because he had been pelted by tomatos ealier and he just though of saying tomato.

Where does Mario get the power to produce fireballs?

Cronos_Rainbow

Smash Champion
^ Just posted about Haha....Quacks from the land under the land down under. Is jealous of my Smash Apprentice title. (I want him to be anyways)

Haha Monkey

Second Children
BRoomer
^ is hopefully coming to my house in a couple months for some smash. ^ likes to trash talk, but from his posts in MD I reckon he could back it up.
8p

Cronos_Rainbow

Smash Champion
(I'm pulling a Haha and responding in response to myself) ^ Is a great dude, and gives me respect I most likely don't deserve :chuckle: Calls what I say trash talk, but I dont say things unless they are either true, or are likely to gain some kind of comical value with their stupidity.
< Fights very hard to fit in!

A

Azua

^ 'Fights very hard to fit in'. Has the word 'rainbow' in his name, which would scare people who fear rainbows. They would also think that you were multi-colored. :p ^ Is a multi-colored Crono. :|

Cerebrate

Smash Lord
From the Tommyknockers, hence the fireballs' green color.

In Eternal Darkness, why is it that your character can fight a Horror and lose little sanity, but whenever a zombie looks at you, your sanity decreases until you kill the zombie or remove its head?

inferno

EnFuego
BRoomer
^ goes crazy when you say "indeed" Has less than half the posts that I have. Joined 4 months before me, lives in JAPAN INDEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A

Azua

^ Said 'indeed', probably to make me go crazy. (INDEED! I AM KAMUI INDEED!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAAA!, etc.) ^ Needs to have the SN 'Blazing Inferno', just for the h3ll of it. ^ Is normally in AIM chats.

Bazooka Lucca

BRoomer
BRoomer
^Is gothic... or at least looks like it. Said "Indeed" as well as Inferno.

^^Joined 4 months after Azua did.

Kirby King

Master Lameoid
Premium
BRoomer
^ Isn't setting a very good example by breaking two rules in that post. Shame on you, Zook.

Was going to be working on the super secret PROJECT R with me, but as of yet hasn't gotten around to it. Is a real life friend of Gid.

A

Azua

^ Shaved his mustache off after people in the Back Room were being @$$holes to him about it. Then proceeded to mock LT with the 'purple pants' picture.

Thundermistress

BRoomer
BRoomer
^ Likes to wear black or red I think? Has lots n' lots of nicknames (as seen in the topic). At first wanted to divorce TBC in their marriage ^.^

Badboy Bighead

BRoomer
BRoomer
has 800 and sumthing posts, 300 more than me, and I joined like 3 months b4 him, w/e lol he can't spell hunter... and has a banner made by thundermistress

Vaztor

BRoomer
BRoomer
^ Likes Mumbo Jumbo ( atleast I think he does) Umm he likes smores, and he posted above me.
^^ Is the same person I always post below

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
^Wrote most of the things in the Nintendo Show fic(I forgot the title) and username is Nintendoman71 and should know I like to read his things in the fic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom