• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Link_in_park

Smash Ace
^ Posted less than 20 words in his post <portrays nintendoman71 as some sort of strange Nintendo super hero... or in other words... Shigero Miyamoto! ^ but ^ is not Shigero Miyamoto.

Haha Monkey

Second Children
BRoomer
^ is a big fan of Link, I helped him get "inside info" on link in SC 2. I'm pretty sure ^ has an art thread in AE too...

Link_in_park

Smash Ace
^ Is one of my favorite people here at the boards < wonders if ^ knows where the megaman X is. ^ Is very smart and likes monkeys.

BladeMarth

Smash Ace
^ Has a very creative name and is a big Link fan who is also very intelligent and is not new here on smashboards

TBC: No sigs, you sig pig.

A

Azua

Most of the time ^ is drunk in people's fics, when, in fact, ^ isn't a bumbling drunk. He's Osco the Grouch.

Haha Monkey

Second Children
BRoomer
I just had a long talk (erm mebbe not so much of a talk as dice rolling spam fest) with ^ on aim. ^ can go into super duper hyper crazy happy energy mode and yell lots, it's quite funny to watch.

Duck

Smash Apprentice
^ shares both my first and last name. Very interested in Japan, and espicially its ppl (I thinks..)Is probably looking foward to the release of Metroid Prime in PAL regions, some 6 or so months after the NTSC release.

inferno

EnFuego
BRoomer
^Has a plain and simple name :p Lives in New Zealand, which is cool. Is interested in Japan.

<Wonders if ^ runs around New Zealand with a bow claiming to be Leagolas :chuckle:

A

Azua

^ Needs to be thwacked with the Grammar Hammer. ^ posted 'No comment' in another topic...Wouldn't that be a comment?

Kirby King

Master Lameoid
Premium
BRoomer
^ Has been here quite awhile. Got into the MBR around the same time I did (I still remember that...). Has been running from redcell's hounds even after redcell took that out of his location.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom