• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Azua

^ Is very Kikilicious! Doesn't like dice, though. ^ is also the one who made that radio with one of the Homestar Runner themes on it.

sum41

Smash Ace
Is one of the only girl members at smashboards. She lives in Tokyo and can speek English well. Thinks that some guy with a Japanese name is hot.

Haha Monkey

Second Children
BRoomer
^ is a big Zelda fan, same as ^^ and I. Majora's Mask has one of his fave game openings. ^ Also likes Eva, HOORAY! ^ had a Japanese homestay student with almost the same name as my bunny.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
^His username is Haha Monkey and is a second child. He registered on August and lives in Australia. Posted more than 700 times.

Haha Monkey

Second Children
BRoomer
^ is lucky enough to have actually found someone on these boards in the same part of Australia as him that is willing to meet up for a game.
8(
No fair...
^^, like many others, doesn't know that "Second children" is the Japanese title of Asuka from Neon Genesis.

shadowhuntr000

Smash Lord
^ doesn't realize that I understand his custom title. ^ lives in Australia, go Aussies! Likes Evangelion which is a kick-*** anime. Is one of my few friends here, and would probably like my fanfiction. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom