• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

King Genius XIII

Smash Lord
If my Tekken knowledge is correct (which I doubt, as I haven't played it in a long, long time) then the Jackie Chan lookalike is extremely good and will kick anyone's *** right off.

Mr T VS Barret from Final Fantasy VII

megasonic34

Smash Journeyman
King Genuis XIII Has over 1000 post, he is a Smash lord, He Made a fic called The adventures of raccon Man, Has a peach avetar

Mr Freeze

BRoomer
BRoomer
Ah, but you are in the "No Final Fantasy Characters" Zone. Hence, your points shall be reduced to nothing, and given to Cid, Terra and Locke. Who are in the "Final Fantasy Characters Welcome" zone. You are also unable to move for ten minutes, in which time you shall be punched by a donkey repeatedly.

I steal Taddara's head and put in the shelf in my local wal-mart wheere the polka music plays.

Ouch.

A

Azua

^ SLINK!!! lol Goes under the name NaInSoo or something on AIM. ^ Is very...random.

Kirby King

Master Lameoid
Premium
BRoomer
(Azua) ^ Always manages to remind us what hyperactivity is like, in case we happen to forget. Arguably obsessed with Mews, sugar, calling me "Kikilicious," and death. :)

EDIT: Bleah, stupid pages.

(shadowhuntr) ^ Is nominated in the Big Brother game in the first round. Is missing an e from his username, most likely intentionally. Has posted several times in this topic... or more. ;)

A

Azua

^ Screwed up just like Shadowhuntr did. ^.^
Is it embarassing? And yes, you are very Kikilicious! XD

A

Azua

^ Called me a HIM. I AM NOT A HIM, FOR CHRIST'S CAKE!! Also threatened to kill me, which I have no problem with. :)

shadowhuntr000

Smash Lord
^ gets pissed off reaaaaaaaaal easy, is a smash aprentice (ya, i cant spell it right), and likes mew. how pushy! and alos, ^ is a her, according to ^.

shadowhuntr000

Smash Lord
^ posts way too **** fast, will get on the black list for abuse of the game's rules, and likes crono games. ^ is in cronos hand!

EDIT

what is up w/ you guys, 2 fast for me!

4 dukie man: ^ likes dukes and cows. is a man, and has a kik *** avatar in my opinion. is a smash lord.

Ticadrius

Grammar Hammer
BRoomer
Mr. T owns all, as JBird's post in the Pool Room proves. I mean, the man has the A-Team to back him up, and he has a van! He is just unstoppable!

Billy Mays (Oxy-Clean Guy)

vs.

Terry Bradshaw (Bradshaw gets no allies. It's just him and Mays)

Ticadrius

Grammar Hammer
BRoomer
^ Great guy. I competed with him a while ago for the last spot in the Rainbow Crew: last one in the chat room got in. Dukie's folks made him get off, so I became Green for a short time, until the group disbanded.

Taddara

Smash Journeyman
so u tortured me but alas...im immune to pain. i can stand pain better than almost everybody else. plus...the head u have is just a decoy so while u were trying to make a good looking face mask listen to music...we steal ur points behind ur back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom