• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Azua

^ Was born on the 11th? Weird, I was born on the 11th. Feb 11th. Perhaps we're twins! ^ Is my twin! ^.^

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
^His birthday is on October 9 and likes loud music and cool things. Posted more than 700 times and interest is guitar. He is a smash apprentice.

Kirby King

Master Lameoid
Premium
BRoomer
yes, let's not forget the 20 words rule - see the first post

^ Posted about the wrong person. Decided to put his name in ALL CAPS, which can be easily found as annoying. :) Oh well.

(Oh and good luck finding the black list updated anymore... not that you should go off and post sigs and such, but....)

inferno

EnFuego
BRoomer
^If he shaved his mustache, he would look like he was a little kid. Looks funny :chuckle: Likes Kirby, (or so I would think) and knows a lot about PHP.

Duck

Smash Apprentice
^was born in 1988. His jobbie (occupation) is 'Flash Animator/ Game Producer'- as quoted from his profile. ^chose a very suitable avatar to go with his name and title IMO.

Link_in_park

Smash Ace
^ Pick a very uniqe name for his account name. He is a smash n00b but still seems to know alot about things here. Is a very intelligent poster.

Cronos_Rainbow

Smash Champion
Likes Link....Link is cool. Calls duck intelligent poster. What a nice chap :)
Thanks DM for the HA!
I don't post too that often do I? :S

Haha Monkey

Second Children
BRoomer
^ is GOING TO come down to Sydney next hols along with smash gurl so that we can have ourselves a nice little tiny tourney.
8)
^ is the only person from Aus to have met up with another person for smash on these boards, ^ is too lucky.

shadowhuntr000

Smash Lord
< will have to kill ^ for living in australia, because < is envious of ^. anyhoo, ^ is in australia, likes eva (kik-*** anime!) and laughs at monkeys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom