• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

firedragon_jing

Smash Ace
Heres some more ideas to add..

Mike Jones
Blaziken
Wart
Dry Bones
The contestants are set, save all ideas for v3.0

Voting Closed

Eldin Conference - Division 3

1st - Kamek [20 votes]

2nd - Pit [17 votes]

3rd - Black Knight/Phoenix Wright [6 votes]

Well, we saw that coming, get ready for the next match

Wolfgang457

Smash Journeyman
Replace the deconfirmed ones then.

Lip->Blaziken
Wolf->Falco
They're hardly deconfirmed.

Oh well PW at least you made it into the battle. Hopefully you'll do better in version 3.0.

I must say though I didn't think Kamek was so popular, but then again Kamek is pretty awesome.

firedragon_jing

Smash Ace
Eldin Conference -
Division 4:
NOW OPEN!

(Geno/Balloon Fighter/Skullkid/Mask Link)

We've arrived at the last match in the Eldin Conference for round 1, and the voting is starting to pick up. In this match-up, a highly voted favorite has returned, Geno, he will do battle against a couple new faces. So who will advance this round, the killer puppet, the man with balloons, the kid with a super mask, or the kid with many mask and one ultimate mask of destruction?

I will give my vote to Mask Link, I mean how awesome would it be to perform a final smash as the baddest Link ever made, Oni Link ^^ ...

Let the battle begin.

Erimir

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3823-8583-9137
Geno.

Being nice to him after voting for Mewtwo before :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom