• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

firedragon_jing

Smash Ace
Let's go with Mask Link for 600 Alex.

Mask Link FTW

Isn't he Fierce Diety Link?
Fierce Diety is the English translation from the original Japanese name Oni, Oni is the form link transforms into with the mask, which in Japanese means demon. I guess they didn't want a "Demon" Link for the American version, so they named it Fierce Diety, which is just a more subtle way of saying it I guess.

Punchline is Axemangx's fake account
Thanks for telling me this Eor

*sigh* I can't believe people are already using second accounts, I take cheating very seriously. Anyone I catch using a second account will be banned from voting in this game immediately. Axemangx, I'm disappointed, your past votes will still be in effect, but your banned for the rest of the game. As for Punchline's votes, I will take them away from the past divisions, if any votes change then I'll announce them, if a tie appears, we'll have a tiebreaker at the end of this match.

CURRENT STANDINGS:

Eldin Conference - Division 4

1st - Geno [15 votes]

2nd - Mask Link/Skullkid[8 votes]

3rd - Balloon Fighter [7 votes]

Geno has a commanding lead, but it's a heated battle for second.

Past Divisions revisited

Eldin Conference - Division 3

1st - Kamek [19 votes]

2nd - Pit [17 votes]

3rd - Black Knight/Phoenix Wright [6 votes]

Eldin Conference - Division 2

1st - Farfetch'd[12 votes]

2nd - Felix/Darkrai [11 votes]

3th - Mog [9 votes]

There is now a tie between Felix and Darkrai from division 2, there will be a tiebreaker match at the end of this match. more on how a tiebreaker match is held later.

KrystalRules

Smash Lord
Masked Link(i like him better then skull kid and he is the closest to beating Geno, why would you want a doll in a fighting game?! dont give me the magic excuse he is still a DOLL)

Machspeed

Smash Lord
Masked Link(i like him better then skull kid and he is the closest to beating Geno, why would you want a doll in a fighting game?! dont give me the magic excuse he is still a DOLL)
The same reason we want a green dinosaur with a lizard tongue that throws eggs, or a fat man in a yellow biker suit that flies around the stage by farting.

Sanjuinuthus

Smash Apprentice
I see no signs which point to him being town other than your ability confirmation, and I already discussed how it could be flawed. However, taking the game as a whole, there's not much doubt he is mafia. Arkengate, Defjam, yadda yadda yadda.
That doesn't say much considering the majority of the town thought they were scum (with very good evidence to back it up).

I already explained why he argued against me. He targetted me at the beginning of the day today made up that he instigated me. Rather than sit back, watch us kill Frozenflame, and wait for himself to get killed during the night, he should have been doing something if he is who he claims he is. Also, he only "revealed" who he was after people started voting against him. :/[/QUOTE]

I don't see any point in claiming such an important role if no one of voting for you.

This game isn't going anywhere. I really think you should role claim. >_>

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
If you were talking to me then fine. Anything to get this game moving. I think I'm Lt. Horatio Caine from CSI: Miami; I erased the PM so the exact character is unknown. My objective is to find someone (it could be a child or my wife's murderer. It doesn't mean both are in the game. Just one.), and I have been warned to be careful.

It would have been important for him to claim seeing as how he could have ended the game right then and there if he was telling the truth.

Also, wasn't Jiano the one who instigated the attacks on Arkengate and Defjam first? I know a lot of people followed, but that's not what I'm saying.

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
Just to clarify on my role, paraphrasing- "I'm looking for revenge and love, but I dont know what I'll find in this new place" or some jibberish like that.

firedragon_jing

Smash Ace
CURRENT STANDINGS:

Eldin Conference - Division 4

1st - Geno [20 votes]

2nd - Mask Link [11 votes]

3rd - Skullkid [9 votes]

4th - Balloon Fighter [7 votes]

Geno has increased his lead, but Masked Link is starting to show off some good popularity. The other two competitors aren't far behind.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Doesn't the topic creator pick who the next person is to make the game? Either way, I'm hesitant about allowing a guy who purposefully cheats at this to make one just after being banned from this. If you guys don't care I'll allow it, but if you do post so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom