• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlyinG ShoosteR

Smash Apprentice
THE FINAL FOUR
MATCH 2
NOW OPEN!

With only one spot left in the Championship match, it comes down to these last two competitors, Mewtwo Vs. Sonic. Only one will move on. Only one will get the chance to face-off against Mario. So who's it gonna be?

I played Sonic long before Pokemon was around...and yet Pokemon ended up being one of my favorite franchises of all time. So I'm sorry Sonic, but my vote goes to Mewtwo.

It's time to decide our Championship match-up.

Let the battle begin.

Wolfgang457

Smash Journeyman
I vote for Mewtwo just to avoid the cliche of Mario vs Sonic for the finals (It helps that he's awesome to boot though. :p)

firedragon_jing

Smash Ace
Sonic games have been extremely lame recently, but I'm sure he'll be awesome in Brawl.
Sorry Mewtwo, I loved Pokemon, but you weren't my favorite, even though you were in my top 6 that I got to level 100, I liked Jolteon better.

Sonic for the crushing epic win.

Here's to the ultimate rival match-up for the next round.

firedragon_jing

Smash Ace
I know you guys don't want the cliche battle of Mario and Sonic, but Mewtwo is kinda lame, and if he goes up against Mario, it will be an epic fail, Mario will win by a landslide. At least with Sonic in the finals, it will be an epic end.

Dragonbreath

Smash Ace
Is this even a contest?

Well, actually, yes. Tactically, telekinesis would be one of the few ways to deal with Sonic's incredible speed. But Sonic excels at tricking people, and he's dealt with tougher.

Once you've beaten the guy that destroyed the universe, you've beaten everything. And that includes Chuck Norris.

I vote Sonic.

SonicMario

Smash Master
Sonic already has seen Telekinesis. Against Silver. Another White psych(o)ic freak

(And Shooster, if you didn't already see it. I voted Sonic)

pcamtz

Smash Apprentice
I vote for Sonic... he's blue, and he didn't won against Geno cause all of the Geno-haters...

Zevox

Smash Lord
I vote for Sonic the Hedgehog. Just one step away from the finals being the ultimate battle of classic rivals.

Zevox

killbeast301

Smash Lord
Reasons to decide for this round.

1)cliche
2)awesomeness

1)normaly I love cliches, but Sonic v. Mario in an internet voting battle? not the way to do it. Lets try to avoid a horrible version of an already overdone topic.

2)mewtwo is more awesome in my opinion, and sonic's been kinda ugh recently if you understand what I'm saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom