• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfgang457

Smash Journeyman
Under different circumstances my vote would go to Mario.

Gotta love an underdog though, I vote RIDLEY!!

Ridley vs Mewtwo for the finals!!

Repryx

Smash Champion
If I vote Ridley......Then Sonic will def win the next round....I'll cast my vote in a few hrs after the next status report

SonicMario

Smash Master
I'm voting for Mario

Even though I am a Sonic fan, i have no doubt i my mind that Mario will win the whole character battle. That was pretty much predetermined when Shooster decided to put Mario in. But not counting Mario, That would mean Sonic is the winner! Sonic beating Mewtwo would be satisfiable

Repryx

Smash Champion
Even though I am a Sonic fan, i have no doubt i my mind that Mario will win the whole character battle. That was pretty much predetermined when Shooster decided to put Mario in. But not counting Mario, That would mean Sonic is the winner! Sonic beating Mewtwo would be satisfiable
but....sonic comes firts in your tag.....

SonicMario

Smash Master
but....sonic comes firts in your tag.....
I'm sorry If i don't have a believe that Sonic can beat Mario. I'm just saying that Mario will be voted way more then Sonic because of this site being 90-95% Nintendo related. But to show I care and for the S.S.S. that I created, I will still vote for Sonic. But unless Sonic can get major alliances, Sonic will get 2nd.

Beamblast

Smash Cadet
If PT beat Ridley, Geno would have a greater chance against Mewtwo...because the PT fans might have not cared about the outcome of this battle...but since PT lost, they have to vote for the 1 Pokemon rep. left..

Regardless, the final two will be Sonic and Mario... I shall laugh with joy when Mario rips off Ridley's wings and when Sonic crushes Mewtwo...

I vote Mario

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom