• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zenigame

Smash Apprentice
I really dont want to see Geno lose against Sonic or Mario lol. And especially not Mewtwo. That would be depressing. For everyone obsessive Geno fan out there. There is a Geno hater. The line will be thin lol.

I don't think that it is so much that there are Geno "haters". It is more that Mario is a legend of gaming. Sonic is a legend of gaming. Mewtwo is a legend (to a much lesser extent than Mario/Sonic) of gaming, and is the most popular Pokemon beside Pikachu. As cool as Geno is, he certainly doesn't deserve to move on any farther than he already has. And that is why he must be stopped tomorrow.

DarkVision

Smash Journeyman
I don't think that it is so much that there are Geno "haters". It is more that Mario is a legend of gaming. Sonic is a legend of gaming. Mewtwo is a legend (to a much lesser extent than Mario/Sonic) of gaming, and is the most popular Pokemon beside Pikachu. As cool as Geno is, he certainly doesn't deserve to move on any farther than he already has. And that is why he must be stopped tomorrow.
Well he's not going to because we're swarming you all.

Skylan

Smash Apprentice
As calm and reasonable as that sounded....it was also kinda arrogant, so come tommorow Im gonna prove you wrong! Geno will advance.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Hellz Yeah!
Go Mewtwo!

Teeb147

Smash Legend
It's hard for me to not vote for sonic since i like him so much, but ill give krystal a boost.

Repryx

Smash Champion
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BOY KRYSTAL IS GETTIN SPANKED W/ Da PROVERBIAL PING PONG PADDLE

lolz

Formula1

Smash Apprentice
Just a thought...
It seems a lot of votes come from people with 19 or 50 posts.
If you don't understand what this means....
These accounts are most likely alternate accounts of people.

Thus some people aren't just throwing in one vote, but could verywell be throwing in 2,3 or even more.

I like this game alot, but it seems people have taken it to the point that they will cheat to see a certain character win........

All is fair in love, war and smash :p

Repryx

Smash Champion
Just a thought...It seems people w/ tails avatars vote Krystal....I doubt 2many ppl are cheating

Chiroz

Tier Lists? Foolish...
NNID
Zykrex
End it now.

Sonic.

Btw, what was the score for the Ridley vs PT?
52 to 51

Just a thought...
It seems a lot of votes come from people with 19 or 50 posts.
If you don't understand what this means....
These accounts are most likely alternate accounts of people.

Thus some people aren't just throwing in one vote, but could verywell be throwing in 2,3 or even more.

I like this game alot, but it seems people have taken it to the point that they will cheat to see a certain character win........

All is fair in love, war and smash :p

Well some of those accounts were made in october, before this post even was made, and others have posted a relatively "normal" amount of posts for it to be a first account. I mean you can never know if there is someone making 100 accounts and posting 30 times with each just to vote again, but in reality that would take a lot of work... and Shooster doesnt count accounts created yesterday, they would have needed to be created about 2-4 weeks ago minimum, which would mean they also had to plan ahead. I find it very, very improbable than more than 1 or 2 people are actually doing this.

SonicMario

Smash Master
End it now.

Sonic.

Btw, what was the score for the Ridley vs PT?
Ridley won in a surprise victory by one vote

By the way Shooster, does this game end after the finals are finished? Or is there gonna besome way of remaking the game in maybe a 2-3 week break? Because if it ends at this rate. What you said about something to do while Feb. 10th comes will only cover a few weeks of it.

Formula1

Smash Apprentice
Man, I create alts on websites for teh fun of it...
It's not like a conspiracy. But wit some people at like 30, I have my doubts....

But then again, this isn't the type of forum you post every 2 seconds on...

Sandy

Smash Champion
Here's a tough one:

You've been sentenced to death in an obscure foreign country which has a strange law. Before the sentence is carried out, two papers -- one with "LIFE" written on it and one with "DEATH" written on it -- are folded up and placed in a hat. You are permitted to pick out one of the papers (without looking), and if you choose the one with "LIFE" written on it, you are set free. Otherwise, the death sentence is carried out. On this occasion, a mean-spirited acquaintenance of yours, bent on your demise, has substituted the paper with "LIFE" written on it with another one with "DEATH" written on it. This person gleefully informs you of what he has done and that you are doomed to die. You are not permitted to speak to anyone about this misdeed, nor will you have a chance to switch the papers or the hat yourself in time. How will you avoid certain death?

Repryx

Smash Champion
SM I actually killed a teacher a few days ago cuz they bored me...and I didnt even go to that school!

Yesterday in school I was playing smash and because of the lack of competition I picked up my gamecube and broke everyones hands and left....just left 'em there....

In this case I may go to japan and...I dunno hurt Sakurai or somethin....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom