• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave the Perspicacious

Smash Journeyman
Interesting contest so far between them. Isaac isn't doing too badly at all, especially for facing off against Mario.

I wonder how many people have actually played Golden Sun though. Mario has been around for an incredibly long time across an incredibly large number of games, so Mario winning would be the expected outcome for this battle.

Ach well, I warrant with no doubt, that had both character's respective original games, been released at the same time, Isaac would win.

Of course that is not the case, and I am merely taking a large tangent for no reason xD

Anyway, excellent performance from Isaac against the powerhouse that is the mighty Mario.

Dave

Erimir

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3823-8583-9137
Eh, but Golden Sun came out on a much more powerful system than Mario Bros. Obviously that's no contest. Super Mario World or SMB3 vs. Golden Sun is a totally different story tho.

Dave the Perspicacious

Smash Journeyman
Eh, but Golden Sun came out on a much more powerful system than Mario Bros. Obviously that's no contest. Super Mario World or SMB3 vs. Golden Sun is a totally different story tho.
Oh yes, you are quite correct.

I was speaking about the characters themselves purely. I meant that as the characters themselves getting introduced at the same time. Then again, Mario didn't gain popularity for no reason either, despite being so early ^_^

I apologise for any confusion.

Dave

Aguasatori

Smash Journeyman
Mewtwo won in the last minute...epic!

and I vote for mario because he has A RED HAT

so cool!

ValiantVernon

Smash Journeyman
gotta go for mario he is the main nintendo guy and all.
Just for the record wow these face off are gonna be pretty good its gonna be Sonic and Geno soon XD which is awesome.
Geno ftw

ValiantVernon

Smash Journeyman
Standings:
Mario 35
Issac 25
Issac isnt falling behind but he is already behind, Issac fans are gonna need to get more votes then Mario fans from now on not break even!

nobletoast

Smash Journeyman
Mario. Isaac does not deserve to be any where as high as Link, Ganondorf, Samus or Bowser let alone beat them in this game.

I like Isaac but seriously, he's too far.

Also its MARIO.
MARIO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom