• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Runs the Nintendo Quiz, is quite a good member, I helped him out a while back...

BTW, CSHD is done for all to know. I checked.

Cerebrate

Smash Lord
Shameless Attempt at Keeping the Game Alive

Geez, I had no idea it was that hard to find. I actually did find it myself, but I was at school and didn't write down the URL.

I suppose, in order to keep this game from dying (see subject line), I'll post a new picture to retrieve: Please find me a picture of Anthony Hopkins from the upcoming prequel "Red Dragon."

Cerebrate

Smash Lord
Because the game is set in the modern world, in which you can't just beat up on monsters, take their money and use it to buy deadly weapons at the local market.

Why was Aero Fighters 2 so poorly (and hilariously) translated?

Venom Dream

Smash Champion
Did you really think we would know that? Dont you know that you have to go around anouncceing it like I use to?

Badboy Bighead

BRoomer
BRoomer
Has a link avatar, has decent posts, better than me, been here longer than me, but I think I make better banners than he does ;)

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
^has posted in SMF about 7 times more than me, lives on the other side of the plannet and izdabombz

Male Sheik

Smash Champion
NES-Mario-Lugi-Poltergust-Fludd-Supermariosunshine-Shine get!-Engrish-All your base are belong to us-bad translation-Sunny Day (Poorly name translation)-Solarbeam-Pokemon-Game Boy

Badboy Bighead

BRoomer
BRoomer
been at SWF for a long.. time, joined my forums and gmods/supermods there, ok poster, and makes banner, talked on aim before, ok, lives in singapore

King Genius XIII

Smash Lord
Of course Sub-Zero would win. He's some sort of evil ninja with killer attacks while the Ice climbers are just little cute eskimos who have big hammers... No, actually, forget it, Sub-Zero, no matter how violent he is, can't survive a blast from two hammers at high speed at the same time.

Pikachu VS Blanka (from street frighters)

masterhand101

Smash Apprentice
^ has a dog named yummy!! and will join my boards and if he wants to know what's the url he would just click on my homepage button below or IM me he's SMART!

Trillian

Smash Journeyman
Blanka. Not only does Blanka kick ***, but Pikachu s a little mouse, regardless of electric power. Blanca would do a killer combo and jump away from the elctricity. Either that or they'd both be immune to each other's electricity and it'd be a strength thing. Either way, Blanka is the victor.

Link vs. Young Link
Do this battle like in Oot... Link has no boomerang, YL has no hookshot/longshot, etc. Exception: hearts have no effect.

Thundermistress

BRoomer
BRoomer
^ Was drawn in Mcfox's 'Guess that smashboards member!' game as oscar the grouch with the numbers 3:16 on it's can, has been at these boards for a while and has a...slightly confusing location

annoying jammez

Donut
BRoomer
^ showed her pic in Las Pictoras and is surprisingly pretty good looking. She has great art/banners and doesn't swear as much as she could. She should try to piss more people off or she'll be too much of a nice person and will not see her own death (May be with a kitchen appliance falling on her).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom