• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melike

Smash Rookie
No wai, that's my horse! *Dumps G&W bucket filled to the brim with PK flashes on TakDragon's head*

Melike

Smash Rookie
147. You uppercut someone hoping to get coins
148. You shout PIKA! and throw your arms in the air, hoping that lightning will strike you
149. You get some friends together with a gun, supposed 'reflectors', and a whole lotta' radishes.
150. You give the 150'th reason to quit smashing in a '1000 reasons to quit smashing' topic.

pezaddict

Smash Lord
151-You can't remember what you were going to do next, but do remember the amount of KOs each character on SSBM got total.

Kais

Smash Ace
DAMMIT, THAT'S MY HORSE.

*flips Raging Missiles onto his back then stabs him in his soft underbelly for MASSIVE DAMAGE*

Tera253

Smash Ace
whoa, now. it's SERIOUS 1st person time.
LIAR!!! that horse is MINE!!!
*does a double black hole glitch on Kais and throws Megaman in with him for MASSIVE DAMAGE*
~Tera253~

W4veMantis

Smash Journeyman
*bump* Don't you die on me!!!!
Anyway, I thought this one was pretty cool. Check it:
You're driving a bus that is leaving on a trip from Pennsylvania and ending in New York. To start off with, there were 32 passengers on the bus. At the next bus stop, 11 people get off and 9 people get on. At the next bus stop, 2 people get off and 2 people get on. At the next bus stop, 12 people get on and 16 people get off. At the next bus stop, 5 people get on and 3 people get off. What color are the bus driver's eyes?

W4veMantis

Smash Journeyman
...well, if your eyes are green/blue then...Congratulations! YOU WIN!
heh, yeah, your the bus driver so your eye color would be the same as the bus driver.

Melike

Smash Rookie
Nuuuuu!!!!!!
*Crashes into plasman, still going berserk with the hammer, sending both him and the horse flying*

Oops...

Deathcarter

Smash Lord
Buys exclusive rights of ownership of the horse from Plasman for a pile of cow fertilizer.

"Does Fox's infinite shine combo on Plasman."

Procedes to place Young Link and Bowser as guards to guard the horse.

Tera253

Smash Ace
no, clearly the horse is TEea's.
*shoves Zook up Bowser's butt, and Young Link, also wanting to kill him, gets in a fight with Bowser, who eventually drags Deathcarter into it too. Tera takes the horse*
wow. that was almost a story.
~Tera253~

Melike

Smash Rookie
*Returns riding on a temporary horse, with an entire army behind me, draws sword, points it forward, and yells dramatically,* "That's MYYYY.....HOOOOOOOORRRSSSE!!!!!!" *Charges forward down the hill with entire army following suit, to destroy everyone*

Kevvviiinnn

Smash Lord
that's my horse!

*throws a random item at melike that does a random amount of damage and knocks him back a random distance*

why in the world am i even in the forum games LOL

Melike

Smash Rookie
*Attempts to shield from my army who doesn't see me fall, but shield breaks and I get trampled anyway, raising my percent to 999%. I get up unsteadily, swaying a bit.* "I will...still..." *Gets poked by ant and blown away* "I'm blasting off agaaaaaaiiiiinnn!!!! I'll return...."

Tera253

Smash Ace
wait! there's food involed. in that case, look TakDragon: TWINKIES!!
that's my horse by the way.
*distracts TD7 with twinkies and takes the horse*
~Tera253~

Tera253

Smash Ace
why when I come back to find my horse stolen,is it always with you?
*pushes TakDragon7 into/onto one of his own traps, takes the horse, and books it*
~Tera253~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom