• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lt. Killjoy

Smash Ace
Well, obviously meleeruler got it for the right reasons except for the correction made by FallenAngel. So:

Lt. Killjoy 4 pts
Dan Smith 3pts
NessExclusively 3pts
Mikey Lenetia 3 pts
Fallen Angel 2 pts
Darkroom 2 pt
Matunas 1 pt
Deus 1 pt
HAHAHACHOO 1 pt
meleeruler 1 pt

TADA!

Well, since every time I post a playable character, it is picked up on right away, and even the non-playable characters are fairly easily gotten (unless I'm incredibly vague) I'm going to ask if I can put in characters from other games as well. The only rule is that the game has to be a fairly popular game that at least three people know. Let me know if this is alright before I post the next clues tomorrow.

Lt. Killjoy

Smash Ace
Fair enough.

1) Clinging to the edge for dear life, you cannot reach me.

2) How sexy are my kicks?

3) I'm so badass, I don't even scream.

That should hopefully be enough of a challenge.

Yuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
1) Grapple Beam
2) Her sex kick is a sex kick
3) Samus doesn't scream... ever

Sorry if 3 hours hasn't passed yet. I'm going to sleep now.

NessExclusively

Smash Apprentice
Ok I believe that it is Samus for the following reasons

1: If you get knocked of the edge you can grapple beam your way back on to the stage. Then you hang down and you can't really go down there and kill her unless you're a kirby or puff, because she hangs so low.

2. Her neutral air is a kick that hits well after she initially puts the attack out there, and If I'm not mistaken kicks like these are normally called " sex kicks "

3: She doesn't talk at all. When she gets hit off the stage and blasted into the background, instead of screaming like everyone else does she just makes some weird sounds. Also during her taunt she makes no noise but that little *doink when her arm cannon comes down.

Also, don't give meleeruler that point, Darkroom was right, he answered to soon, and I doubt that he looked at the time and said. " Hey it's only 13 min before I'm supposed to post I'll just post right now" it was most likely him just posting and thinking that it was past 3 hrs. Give the point to darkroom please Lt. Killjoy unless you see some reason as to give him the point.

EDIT: Oh u've gotta be frieking kidding me dern you fallen angel getting the post in 5 min before me I'm going off to cry in my room. And mutter curse words under my breath

Yuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
Lol, yeah, what NessExclusively said. If not, I've posetd 5 minutes too early and he's posted 1 minute too early XD XD (hence, none of us will get the point)

NessExclusively

Smash Apprentice
ugh Once again, u've gotta be frieking kidding me, dern it my clock's off. I'm gonna have to go and sue the manufacturers now because my clock is off by a minute.

Yuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yeah, mine's off as well. I thought I might be an hour or so too early (time zones). Anyway, I'll cheat and say:

Samus (again) for the reasons above XD

EDIT: **** you Deus! I will get you! With my squiggly spooch... of doooooom!

DarkRoom

Smash Ace
I was just kidding about the meleeruler posting too early thing...although if you think about it, I suppose it has to be enforced, otherwise people are going to start creeping in earlier and earlier with answers.

Oh yeah, there's no way it's not Samus.

NessExclusively

Smash Apprentice
I agree whole heartedly with darkroom, even though it will cost me getting the point. Please enforce the rules. No matter if it's 1 min or 3 hours to early , it's still to early so please give the points to darkroom( the link answer ) and Deus ( the samus answer )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom