• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lt. Killjoy

Smash Ace
Alright chill it my homies. I'm going to change it.

Lt. Killjoy 4 pts
Dan Smith 3pts
NessExclusively 3pts
Mikey Lenetia 3 pts
Fallen Angel 2 pts
Darkroom 3 pt
Matunas 1 pt
Deus 1 pt
HAHAHACHOO 1 pt
Deus 1 pt

There it was indeed samus for all the reasons that FA and NessEX said. So I'll think of a new one now. It'll be up tomorrow, unless someone feels like guessing around midnight...

Yuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
That is so tremendously stupid. Now we'll have people camping the site waiting for 2 seconds after 3 hours have passed. Sorry for not having a clock that's second-perfect with SWF! Pft.

Lt. Killjoy

Smash Ace
If you look at the very bottom of every thread, there is a clock that tells you what time it is on SWF. Just refresh your page once you get close. It really isn't all too hard, is it? And if someone wants the point that badly, let them waste their time refreshing the page over and over again.

1) I don't hide my moves too well.

2) My clothes come in many... interesting... colors.

3) Just because I'm not a big strong character, doesn't mean I can't knock you out with the right moves.

Playable character.

DarkRoom

Smash Ace
I will feel so dumb if I get this one wrong...
My favorite character ever....Captain Falcon!

1. He tends to yell out some of his moves so everyone can hear.

2. He has one of the most varied costume sets.

3. He isn't necessarily big or strong, but some of his moves pack a tremendous amount of power (knee, falcon punch)

Yuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
Pikachu

1) Always yells Pika/Pikachu
2) The hat...
3) He isn't big, now is he?

EDIT (check the edit time): I don't know if this is allowed, but I changed my mind. I kept weighing between Pika and this one. >_>'

Luigi

1) Much like Pikachu, he keeps saying stuff whenever he does something
2) Pink Luigi
3) He isn't that big neither.

If it is Captain Falcon, I think he's referring to silver Falcon. Also, he is big, so it can't be Captain Falcon unless Killjoy screwed up >_>'. And he is strong. His "normal" moves don't exactly lack knockback or damage-racking-ability.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom