• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bazooka Lucca

BRoomer
BRoomer
To cure this horrible disease, you merely cut off contact with james, and your knowledge will slowly return.

Random Yogurt Spasmodial disease: When eating yogurt, your body turns to convulsions and spasms to properly digest the liquid execuse for a delicious food!

nox_15

Smash Ace

I couldnt find it!!!!! this is all i could find, u cant imagine the weird pictures i found looking for this one ("SHY GUY"). anyway, find me a pic from the most stupid president (that should be Mexico's Vicente Fox)

psychicpuff

Smash Lord
Cure: Mix a dose of menstruation blood with some milk of magnesia and strawberries to disguise the disgusting smell. Drink at below 15 degrees celsius.

Party Ballitis: Makes you smack any party ball in sight.

Ticadrius

Grammar Hammer
BRoomer
Cure: A very hot girlfriend. You'll be too preoccupied to worry about any party ball. If that should fail, duct tape does the job well, too.

Lava Lampium: Causes you to have an addiction to Lava Lamp fluid

ganondorf_rules

Smash Journeyman
Cure- Eat a Lava Lamp and you wont need the fluid!

FlamerIncar Waroir
Makes you flame people on every messageboard you post at.

MAFOO

Smash Rookie
everything ever posted on this subject

badius disesius- coming up with bad diseases:crazy:

Kirby King

Master Lameoid
Premium
BRoomer
a tad long?

Made some buggy PHP scripts, though he denies it.
I could point one out right now. Try playing with the caps in your name when you log in. Then look at who's online and refresh.
Then there's the check for the submit value trick he uses to check if a form was filled... which only works if you click the submit button and don't press enter.
I think he has a bit to learn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom