• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ganondorf_rules

Smash Journeyman
Young Link, DUH!

Mario accidently pulled ut the master swod, young link shot him with an arrow, and YL grew up, and link whopped mario.

Exodia vs. Kirby

Fourside

Smash Ace
George W. Bush will use his diplomatic skills and make a pact with
Aiai,and it won't be able to attack.Then he will morph into his giant robotic form,Ultrabush, and smash it.

Ness Vs. Poo

ganondorf_rules

Smash Journeyman
Originally posted by Masher Mario
Kirby, because Mario jumps into battle, mad because someone thinks he can lose to some 10 year old, and teams up with Kirby to do the suck-smash combo.

Popo vs. Nana
Hey Masher, i said Exodia, not Mario. To the point-

Ness!

Poo keeps attacking, but ness psi magnets them and pk thunders himself into poo!

Giga Bowser vs. Blue Eyes White Dragon

Masher Mario

Smash Ace
Originally posted by Ruler_of_all_bieng

Hey Masher, i said Exodia, not Mario.
I know. I added Mario to be Kirby's teammate because he's mad because you think that a kid could beat him.

Anyway, Giga Bowser would win, because his fire is so hot, it melts the dragons wings! Then a Ice Whirling Fortress could freeze it, then Giga Bowser knocks him into a pit.

Bill Gates vs. Mr. Miamoyto.

Tanooki Suit

Smash Cadet
Here's the link.

The tower near the right border of this picture, aligned roughly in the middle on the vertical axis, is Ezra Stiles College Tower at Yale University in New Haven, CT, USA, where I currently live, on the 6th floor, facing the parking lot with the rounded northern edge.

Show me a picture taken from ground level of the inside of Ezra Stiles College at Yale University. (Hint: There is no sign reading "Ezra Stiles College" inside the college itself.)

snorlaxhead

Smash Journeyman
Bill Gates because his money could buy a bunch of weapons and kick Mr. Mayamato's(sp) butt!

Spongebob Vs. Cartman

Tanooki Suit

Smash Cadet
Yoshi. He affixes his tongue to Waluigi, then swallows him and immediately processes his body through his reproductive system.

A professional hockey player vs. princess peach

Tanooki Suit

Smash Cadet
Cure: Talk to you ex girlfriend for two hours.

Mariobortherus Themovieus: A disease that affects the memory, making whatever you do so bad as to be completely forgettable.

Ocarina

Smash Lord
Cure: eat only frogs.

Diesease: Mechaniculis Maritosis- makes you think you are Metal Mario and can destroy titanium.

Tanooki Suit

Smash Cadet
Cure: Watch hit Nintendo blockbuster movie"The Wizard;" realize you have a lot to learn.

Disease: Toga Perpetualis- You are compelled to constantly quote Animal House.

Ocarina

Smash Lord
Cure: Watch Cats and Dogs.

Diesease: Lylatius Barbanicus: Makes you believe you're Fox McCloud.

Waluigi911

Smash Lord
ToadBanjoConker used to be a spammer. (TBC Edit: I never thought of myself as a spammer?)

How did he become a moderator? I guess times change when you're away for a while.

P.S. The Smash Boards Staff section on SmashBrosMelee.Com needs to be updated.

Next Member: SnorSnor

kirbyultimate

Smash Lord
used to include a bible quote in his sig... does he still do that, haven't seen him in a while (probably have, just never noticed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom