• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Resting_Fox

Smash Master
You need a sink plug, A leperachaun and a Bible. Stick the plug in your rectum, eat the leprechaun, and read the Bible cause it takes a while for the leprechaun to filter your intestines. When it's all over, the leprechaun will pop the cork out, so you might want to sit on the toilet.

Wild Monkey love fever- My pelvice keeps thrusting uncontrollably in the presence of sheep and monkeys.

silky_slim

Smash Apprentice
Smoking on a fat J, a cube controller in my hands,
All you need is a phone and credit card, phone up sky and install digital in your home, when installed pay for adult channels and watch, your pelvise will decide what it prefers(make sure you don't get the discovery channel)

Middle onetititus - I can't stop putting my middle finger up to people

Resting_Fox

Smash Master
Walker texas ranger can use nonstop references to his show to bore the scientist to death

^
^
Sodium Ions could react with the Chlorine to make salt.

Ticadrius

Grammar Hammer
BRoomer
Cure for Pipeatherimitus: Swallow one flytrap that you name "Pirahna Plant." Now, Mairo can no longer use you for his evil bidding! Make sure to eat lots of dirt and plant food periodically.

Wal-Martium: Makes you buy low-quality items in Hyrule cheaper that retail value, but they break in battle, putting you in a precarious situation.

annoying jammez

Donut
BRoomer
What do you mean Bball?

I thought rudy was a girl when I met him before. Also he has the attention spam of span...

Rudy slaps me and calls me fat :(

SuperChencho

Smash Ace
My two cents.

Never heard of him, though he reminds me of the movie of the same name.

[offtopic] Wow. Lanky F actually suggested to put me in this game. I am so honored... and yet mad cause most of the things were bad![offtopic/]

I get to choose now: Peachy

annoying jammez

Donut
BRoomer
one of the spammiest people I have ever seen. She replies to every post made in a topic she is interested in. Doesn't do it often anymore...

psychicpuff

Smash Lord
The best way to cure someone who thinks he's a frog is to eat one.

Cure: Buy 20 frog legs, and then block up the toilet bowl. Dump the frog legs inside, and flush repeatedly for five minutes. Take out the frog legs, and then pump them in a liquidiser with wool. Boil the stuff with chocolate, and drink it at 100 degrees celsius. (Ouch...)

Sausigitic Sapienicle: Makes you feel exactly like a sausage. Your limbs become worthless, and your eyes see yourself as brown.

Gerud0 Prince

Smash Journeyman
The de-sausage-in-ator pill , makes you stop thinking of sausages and therefore stops you thinking of yourself as one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom