• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

loserlad89

Smash Ace
Thats not cool because all the girls are out dancing and you will never get any of them.

Im cool because Im watching the Oscars right now.

dan smith

Smash Champion
The Oscars are on?!?!....uhh...I mean...how not cool. I am glad I am missing them.

I am cool because I have really good looking friends who hang out with me despite my repugnant appearence. It's like they look past my rough...disgusting...exterior and see how cool I really am on the inside.

soberfox

BRoomer
BRoomer
That's uncool, I would much prefer shallow friends that only hang out with me because I'm such a hott guy.

I'm cool because I'm an incredibly hot and desirable guy.

Mikey Lenetia

Smash Champion
NNID
MikeyLenetia
{{OOC: Oh, you HAD to say that, now, didn't you, Kuro-Shi? ;_;}}

That's not cool because I don't know who you are at all.

I'm cool because I can understand what many people are going through most of the time.

dan smith

Smash Champion
That's not cool because there is like totally going to be a killer sale at the mall and you are like totally going to miss out on it!

I am cool because I spam the boards with annoying animated GIFs from SNES games. (I just recently discovered how fun it can be!)

NessExclusively

Smash Apprentice
That's not cool just because spamming is bad on the other had the gifs are cool so that makes you neutral, which is still so not cool

I'm cool because I'm in debate class and I rock at it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom