• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

NessExclusively

Smash Apprentice
That's not cool because being angry means you might blow up at someone and then they'd cry and making others cry isn't cool

I'm cool because I'm nice to everyone

fluffy-sama

BRoomer
BRoomer
that's not cool because people will take advantage of you, and they'll still treat you like **** for no reason..

(but being nice really is cool. )

erm, I'm cool because I'm a different kind of cool. Like the.. "I'm so cool, you don't even know i'm cool!" .. kind of cool.

NessExclusively

Smash Apprentice
That Won't Work .... game

The game goes a little something like this
every week I will put up a challenge for you guys.

Example:

NessExclusively: How would you get a cat out of a tree?

Ticadrius:Otherperson: With a ladder

MKiller: That wouldn't work because someone would come over and cut your ladder in half.

I'd use a hose and blast it out of the tree.

Then when the week roles round I'll update the question last one who comes up with a way to do the challenge wins for that week.

EDIT: After 10 posts, the person who posts the 10th post proposes a new situation.

THIS WEEKS ?

How would you stop someone from drowning in a pool of water?

NessExclusively

Smash Apprentice
that's not cool because no one will ever know you're cool so they won't treat you like you're cool

I'm cool because it's about 50 degrees right now , not quit hot not quite warm, not quite cold. Just cool

NessExclusively

Smash Apprentice
That's not cool because the chicken was most likely brutaly murdered in order for you to consume it, now i'm not a vegetarian but killing little chickens is not cool

I'm cool because I don't kill little chickens, I have the manufacturers do it for me

loserlad89

Smash Ace
Thats not cool because my Samus is a CF counter. and i dont even use Samus. I only started using her last week and I pwn every fricking CF in the world. and trust me, i dont play with any noobs.

Im cool because I cant infinite combo with Fox.

flamingfalcon

Smash Apprentice
That won't work because the chlorine in the water will poison you, giving you painful yellow-green lesions on your skin that become infected with staph and spread to your lungs, causing you to slowly suffocate to death while water gurgles out of your unconscious mouth.

I would resurrect Harry Houdini and let him make all the water dissappear.

Meleeruler

BRoomer
BRoomer
That's not cool because it is cool and if you can't do it you aren't cool.

I'm cool Because I can do the fox infinite combo.:beezo:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom