• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zootematix

Artist formally known as ToadBanjoConker
BRoomer
^Tsk tsk INFESTD. You must read the rules. No posts under 20 words. He seems as infested as his name sets him out to be.

Stompman

BRoomer
BRoomer
His location says he's from the Forum Games room and the MBR. He was recently made the co-mod of the Forum Games room (while I was on vacation) and he earns my congratulations.

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
^ Got him mixed up with Smashman for a moment. I only say this because Smashman made a really dumb post in the Light House earlier today -_-.

Cashed

axe me
BRoomer
^ Thinks I am weird on AIM, probably SWF too, has a good fic, says CSHD too much. Gets me pissed off easily ;)

Bazooka Lucca

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'd throw you out, I hate potatoes. Well maybe I'd fry you, french fries are decent.

If I were a carrot...

emerald_pillow

Smash Ace
^ is a smash apprentice that has a cool guy playing a sax, and is currently looking for a job, which he can have mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom