• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Help! The wires are comming! The wires are comming! *runs down street*

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
I OPEN the door to your clearly UNLOCKED bomb shelter. kill you take your points, the calvinball, and lock myself in the now indestructible bomb shelter. and its also inpenetrable. (that means you cant get in ;))

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
i fly up like sora in KH and hten decide to live in your town. i leave after a week because for some stranger reason there just isnt enough water. 34 peole live there including me and there is 32 water towers. nope we need a WHOLE water tower PER PERSON. (sarcasm mocking hte game) i then throw Chomp from the mario games at the next poster. (i htink thats what its called.)

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
ummm i dont htink the alphabet starts with "S" but oh well.....

A video game i DESPISE DEEPLY is PAC-MAN FEVER for the PS2. :starman: AVOID THIS GAME AT ALL COSTS! :starman:

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
15 on Fire Emblem. 7:36 for the time. i must say though the tier has almost nothing ot do with this. ALMOST nothing. Shiek is thte top tier and yet computer zeldas almost never change to shiek. if at all.

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
GOOD: you change the channel.
BAD: you dont.
SIT: you are falling from the empire state building with no way to avoid your death.

Total Chaos

Smash Journeyman
bad: you stand there like an ignorant *****
good: you develop super powers and fly straight through the building
sit: you walk on 11 year old brother doing the dirty with his woman

Total Chaos

Smash Journeyman
press the more players function on your super duper turbo controller available only at k mart for $43.21!!!

how cold is Dr. Marios sethescope

Total Chaos

Smash Journeyman
your not cool because you cant spell the word cool for the word association so not cool

im coo because i drink Kool-Aid and i say OH YEAH! all the time

Ace(Fox)

Smash Ace
Kool Aid is for first graders and "Oh Yeah!" is just a ripoff from the Simpsons, making you a biter ans thus not cool.

I am cool because I live in a refrigerator. (Play on words.)

Ace(Fox)

Smash Ace
I don't need to get in. I wait for you to think it is safe. You come out and I hold a gun to you head. But oh no! You run back in the shelter too quick for me... dang. But wait you were in such a rush, you forgot to lock the door... YAY! I walk in and take the ball... THE WORLD IS MINE! MWAH HA HAH AHH!

P.S. I need no silly points you mortal fools!

SNTRL

Smash Lord
Good: he's learning how to be a real man and i won't have to wrry about him becoming un-straight.lol

Bad:He whupps my a**

Sit: You walk in the house to find freiza sitting on ur couch.

Cardzmaster2004

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, you wouldn't be cool if you lived in a refridgerator. You'd be...

A) Cryogenically preserved (not cool)

B) Cold (definitly NOT cool)
OR
C) Poor (SOOOOOO not cool)

I'm cool because I OWN arefridgerator and use it to store excessive amounts of bacon. mmmmmmm, bacon...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom