• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

SakuraPichu

Smash Ace
i catch the gun and hold it for a while.
i realize its not real gold, get angry :mad: and throw it to the next poster.

SS4Ricky

Smash Ace
I catch the gun, and shoot a bullet at the ground. Well, the gun may not be golden, but the bullets are! *empties ammo from gun in hand, runs away like a little school girl.* hehehehehohohowhahahahah!

I then toss Sakura's skirt at the next poster (NOT Sakurapichu, Sakura from Street Fighter, i value my life y'know?)

SakuraPichu

Smash Ace
Doesnt matter since i dont waer skirts in the first place, but in this case i put it on and realize that it's not my color (:chuckle: ) then i throw the skirt and Link's costume at the next poster.

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
GOOD: you get a better job
BAD: you become homeless
SIT: hanging on the edge of cliff while someone is repeatedly stepping on your hands

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
i throw the costumes in the trash and find a moonraker laser and am now shooting rapidly at the next poser.

ultimaiq2

Smash Lord
Look more closely, its a tiara. A tiara is something girls usually wear to hold back they're hair. (or too waste some money buying it)

Why can't I play my smash game anymore after trying the Cheat from the Cheats game thread?

ultimaiq2

Smash Lord
I grab Ness and punch him in the stomach so that he uses his PK Magnet to absorb the lasers, then I hurl Ness, Mr Saturn, Onett and Four side stages, a jojo and a fully charged PK flash at the next poster.

ultimaiq2

Smash Lord
Good: A rich man comes by and observes the test and gives you 1mill $ for having an A.
Bad: You get an F and are throwed into the thrash by the schools nerds (they overpower you 20 on 1).

Sit: You are walking in the forest and step into a rope trap and now hang upside-down.

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
i grab peach and have her make toad take all the damage. I then throw peach to the side and have her pull out Francium and throw tons of it and the next poster so they cant just dodge it. (by the way francium is a very dangerous and highly reactant element)

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
GOOD: you pull out a pocketknife and cut yourself free.
BAD: you pull out a pocketknife and cut yourself free and run full speed into quicksand.
SIT: You are climbing mount everest near the top where there is no oxygen and you suddenly realize your oxygen tanks are nitrogen tanks. You grabbed the wrong ones.

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
i destroy them with a nuke. i have a special protector barrier around me and the calvin ball so that when the destruction is over i grab the calvinball. I then take off in my specially made anti-space rocket. (it cant be ruined by missles, meteors, asteroids, planets, gases, or anything for that matter). And i make sure it isnt rigged beofre i get in it. I get in with the calvinball and fly off towards another distant planet at light speed where no one can find me. (wait this is calvinball......)

SNTRL

Smash Lord
Chaoser:Hmm..wat should i do?...I know!]

*Chaoser sits and play soltaire and a few secs later he is hit by francium and dies*

Then i throw my empty bottle at the next poster(check out my last post.lol)

Death

Smash Lord
I grab the bottle and take the fairies for myself. (Save them for later :chuckle: )
I then take Ness, Poo and Mr.Saturn and Giga bowser and throw them @ next poster. (Giga Bowser trophy)

Death

Smash Lord
Good: You know how a fish feels
Bad: Ypu choke and yur guts fly out for some reason
Sit You are talking on MSN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom