• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corin

Smash Lord
Myself I'd use fox or ness, anyone can beat anyone as long as they know hto defend and dodge as well as they know how to fight, balance is key *meditates(lol)*

PK_Flash

Smash Apprentice
Ness is my fav, mostly because he can float and his baseball bat is cool. I don't know what this Post is about because im to lazy to read it.

Death

Smash Lord
Good: You are gainging gil.
Bad: Yur in FG, forget to not post sig and get warned.
sit: You are sufing the net.

Death

Smash Lord
God comforts the fat man and strikes down the skinny dude. The fat man gets the trumpet back but...

ShadowAssassin

Smash Journeyman
Becaue he was too awesome in SSB so they took away his Awesomeness to stop people from picking him

Why is SSBM so cool

SakuraPichu

Smash Ace
I take the vacuum and give it to Luigi and tell him to go into the Maison and rescue his brother. the house explodes and he goes flying to the next poster.

ultimaiq2

Smash Lord
I simply laugh at him and he falls down onto the ground and hides behind a rock. Then I take E.E (Emma Emmerick) from MGS2 and throw her at the next poster, I know she isen't an Item but she have just as many uses ;) .

ultimaiq2

Smash Lord
Good: You just found Smashboards.com.
Bad: Your computer freezes just as you are forced into a hentai page by a popup and your mom and dad suddently enters the room and following them comes your grandma and five of your school friends (one of them got a camera).

Sit: You are reading "Whats the worst thing that could happen" thread made by SabreAnt (this is not an advertisement;) ).

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
then i get in a time machine and go back in time before you deflate the ball and restart. I then knock you out with rocket launcher. i reclaim the calvinball and head back in time where no one can find me. muahahahahahha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom