• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
GOOD: you climb to the top
BAD: you climb to the top but forget to take a pic and/or put up a flag, etc. So you now have no proof!
SIT: playing ssbm

Death

Smash Lord
Good: You PWN your friends.
Bad: The lvl 1 PWN J00r arseholz.
Sit: Your being ***** in a closet.

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
GOOD: yuou escape and find out later its richard simmons and sue him for millions.
BAD: you sit there and like it. (*shudders*)
SIT: your house is burnign and you can only save one person in it besides you. (oh yah nad your gf is there too.)

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
i change hte Death username only zone to a Cloudkid zone with land mines surrounding it. I steal the calvin ball and make a run for it in my lambroguhni. (im not sure if thats how you spell it lol.)

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
i grab a starman and are invincable until you run out of bullets. I then decide to throw a Dark Matter from the FF games at teh next poster.

s0c*

Smash Apprentice
Good: you save the washing machine.
Bad: The washing machine gets burned slightly, causing it's physical appearance to be less than desirable.

Sit: You are considering eating the flower that has magically appeared on your computer desk.

Creature_85

Smash Lord
Then I blow your lambroguhni up with a bazooka. I grab the Calvinball and drop it down an oil well. I then rig a laser sensor booby trap, so that if anyone goes down the well, a match will fall in igniting the oil.

bluelion20

Smash Ace
Lol, Ice Climbers? Try Ganondorf. He cancels out his aerial game, and his ground game is better. And since Marth's air game is his best quality, Ganondorf is definitly a counter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom