• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyoober

Smash Journeyman
Um i go to some british place and get a "you are british permit.I go to the bitish people only zone and take the ball away.Then i take away he ball and run into the hide behind a rock zone and i hide a behind a huge rock

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
GOOD: Keeping em clean
BAD: Playin football in em and then immediatley bust the soles off.
SIT: Running from a stalker.

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
Rocket (theres somethin after that but i havent played it in a while. i do KNOW for a fact thats it is on the n64 though)

ultimaiq2

Smash Lord
Good: You run into the policestation and they actually belive you when you tell them what is going on.
Bad: You run into a dark alley and the next day you wake up and both your legs and arms are broken, your wallet is stolen AND allmost all your clothes are gone.

Sit: You see Kramer from Seinfeld in your local mall.

Cardzmaster2004

Smash Journeyman
To end the insane, person-tossing madness, I catch ultimaiq2 in my hand and shield myself from the sword. The Atma Sword impales the comfused and now lifeless ultimaiq. I leave a Phoenix Down next to him just in case anyone feels nice and wants to Revive him.

For a new attack, I launch 30 Phantasy Star ONline C.A.R.D.s at the next poster. Be warned, they are all going to become HIldebears when they get to you.

Cardzmaster2004

Smash Journeyman
Rod and Conee: Private Eyes.

That was bad....

This has a comment on it already, but I couldn't pass up a foriegn pic. Just add a new comment if you can't translate the one there. And if you can translate it, make a new one.

Ace(Fox)

Smash Ace
I am feelin nice and revive Ult, since he's never really done anything bad to me. He comes to only to find some...uh.... what were those things HP/Bears or something. Well I decide to let him duke it out with em.

I'll send one of Samus' missles at the next poster. Followed by a connon blast fully charged.

s0c*

Smash Apprentice
Good: You finally get to see your biggest hero in person
Bad: He's completely naked

Sit: You are trying to think of a clever situation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom