• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

s0c*

Smash Apprentice
Good: The food smells good

Bad: The food is made from ridiculously cute, baby, woodland animals.

Sit: You are eating Doritos and drinking juice

Kyoober

Smash Journeyman
I change the zone to Puerto ricans only zone !* itake hte ball and run to the people who can sing zone.

Death

Smash Lord
Good: You love the taste.
Bad: There are worms crawling in it.
Sit: Your are walking your dog.

Death

Smash Lord
I catch the football. "TOUCHDOWN!" It explodes in my hands and my eyes shoot out to the next poster.

Death

Smash Lord
Cuz he's a no good worthless, rat milking, chihuaua ****** sac o' mokey ****!
Why is he so psychic?

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
Very intersting, this is the second time someone posted like 2 minutes before i finished mine. Now i start with V. Please i hope no one posted before me.

My Previous Post:

Why must people insult each others posts? Why do i care? Lets get a topic going besides posts. Thats just stupid. Anything but posts.

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
Need For Speed 2

And im wonderin....when did they come out with Madden 2005? i am in need of an update with madden games. im still playin 2003.

ShadowAssassin

Smash Journeyman
Xavier(the head of the X-Men) would have something to say about this and maybe even blow your head up with a psychic blast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom