• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

-=Marth_n_Roy=-

Smash Ace
Soorrrrrry

Good: u win then counter sue them for 5.5 x 10 ^ (88) dollars (is you can't understand scientific notation Tuff)

Bad: u lose and get fined for 1000000000000 dollars AND 2446 Hour of comunity scervice

Sit:you are trying to get Gid. to work on the battle Areana faster:rolleyes: ;)

ultimaiq2

Smash Lord
1337 is spelled THIS way <-. It means Elite and PC nerds ofthen use it as a secondary language too fool or confuse other people, but it's much better just speaking Norwegian :). However I start talking and you get confused and fall of a cliff.

Beat me!

SakuraPichu

Smash Ace
the handgrenade flies into my poster and icatch it in mid air. i hear it ticking and toss it up as it explodes. then i use a really big fan to sweep up the remains and toss the fan to the next poster.

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
GOOD: you become friends
BAD: you are a molester and you **** whoever you talk to when you decide to "meet" them for the first time.
SIT: you are playing FFX and beat it for the first time.

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
I step out of the way. I then decide to run head first and kamikaze myself at the next poster. (i have auto-life on too ;) )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom